Gifv screenshot of 20+ albstealthers at amge

Oldfaravid

Fledgling Freddie
So did anyone take a screenshot yesterday of this?? would have like to see it.. was declared on AS bye 3 different people at amg yesterday. just wondering if anyone had a screenie.. would like to print it out set it up on the wall.. :flame:

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
i do have a screenie of 6+ hunters and 5+ sbs at mmg somewhere

QQ imo

Liff

Fledgling Freddie
Downanael said:
I'm actually happy i deleted my hunter now
I'm not. I miss you and Mze :(

(I'm not 100% sure mze was the name, sry.)

behatch

Fledgling Freddie
Oldfaravid said:
So did anyone take a screenshot yesterday of this?? would have like to see it.. was declared on AS bye 3 different people at amg yesterday. just wondering if anyone had a screenie.. would like to print it out set it up on the wall.. :flame:

LOL ! :touch:

try geting some nude babes :>

not daoc :D

Gorryk

Fledgling Freddie
I've ran into pretty much nothing but groups of 3+ mid stealthers today and as many as 7 (with a foolish ns add :p) at mmg. I could take the easy option and join the zerg but that would be no fun at all.. Prefer to work for my realmpoitns unlike 75% of all stealthers (no matter what realm they are in...)

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
I go to amg.. see dead mid and alb fighting mid.. stealthers ofc.. the alb dies within the time i reach there.. i attack the mid.. i look behind me and a couple hunters pop.. damn im so dead... no use wasting FH even..
Pfft... was only just coicidence etc... i go back emain... going to sb forest... seeing a theurg friend of mine kill sb.. i walk a bit around and the theurg goes apk.. i get jumped.. solo sb.. yay.. fair fight... all the sudden i see 3 shadows around me.. damn.. thats no fun...
I go back.. to try again... wiped by fg just outside apk.. damn.. thats no fun...
I log.
The end.

EDIT: But ye.. givf screenie imo :D

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
Gorryk said:
I've ran into pretty much nothing but groups of 3+ mid stealthers today and as many as 7 (with a foolish ns add :p) at mmg. I could take the easy option and join the zerg but that would be no fun at all.. Prefer to work for my realmpoitns unlike 75% of all stealthers (no matter what realm they are in...)

I was one of the rare opportunities to have a 1v1 tonight and you missed it as bigC was scared off by Szakal and chums and so followed you up in to the tower room.

No moans here btw, well done on choosing the solo path!

Poag

m00?
doesn't happen...here on the other hand are some pics of mids and hibs NOT zerging..let me say again..NOT zerging

Hibs 1 2

A Mid piccy 1
And one of aldoran and co...the 5 in view [one dead] and 3 more [including Aldoran] out of view on Stalky..who u can see in my chat window here

tbh..makes no diff to me...1, 5 or 20 can't force people to play by the same rules and wouldn't want to try.

-Gale

ps- not all recent pics

pps- i did have one screeny around of about 7 or 8 alb stealths at the amg but can't find it atm

Funkybunny

Banned
Gale said:
And one of aldoran and co...the 5 in view [one dead] and 3 more [including Aldoran] out of view on Stalky..who u can see in my chat window here

tbh..makes no diff to me...1, 5 or 20 can't force people to play by the same rules and wouldn't want to try.

troll stealthers? omg! givf! :)

this is a thread about stealthzerg m8... :)

Poag

m00?
Funkybunny said:
troll stealthers? omg! givf! :)

the troll just happened to turn up at the exact same time as Aldoran and co...so i kinda guess he and the dorf [out of view] were with the sbs...might be wrong..but i doubt it as they got from mmg [see Veldran in chat] to amg pretty damn quickly [sub 5 mins]

also u can see where they got cheap half way along the road from mmg to amg

Poag

m00?
also
Funkybunny said:
what about the other 4 people in view?? or am i the only one u can see those? my True Sight RA must be pretty damn good if so

Funkybunny

Banned
Gale said:
also

what about the other 4 people in view?? or am i the only one u can see those? my True Sight RA must be pretty damn good if so
naah.. thats not stealthers.. thats healers! with axes! :p

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
I remember a fg of stealthers adding on a fg vs fg fight the oder day in emain... looked like half of them were scouts. Fortunatly for Bad Omen our guild group just happened to come from behind.

Felt so good to kill all those stealth zergers.

Btw, its 2:11am now and there is still a mincer + 2 infis out in emain "pwning" the solo stealthers. And yes, you are right when you say Mids and Hibs do it too. But have you ever asked yourself why? Well, it needs at least 3-4 mid/hib stealthers to take on a Mincer/Infi duo. Unfortunatly most stealthers cant really count and so these duo's end up as trios or half fgs... what are we meant to do against such brute force combined with cc?

Its always the same. Every realm expects the other realms to run into their drawn blade and give Arrr Peas. If there is resistance or the chance to loose then people gang up. And people who meet a gang team up aswell... but ofcourse not in even numbers because that would require some skill, a little luck and maybe patience. Instead they make sure they will win with numbers.
RvR for most people is not about playing anymore but about winning.

Hear me out there: You're all sore losers!!! ;)

Logan5

Fledgling Freddie
Btw, its 2:11am now and there is still a mincer + 2 infis out in emain "pwning" the solo stealthers.

It's like trying to break through the Leeds Rhinos line to get thru amgE these days. That's why I think alot of folk have stopped bothering to run all the way down through the valley just to get slotted.

I think the way the game is going, you'll never get back to a state where the game is just for 'playing'. TOA has given way too many skills and abilities that makes RvR like the US Armed Forces vs The Rutland Scouts. People no longer have to think about tactic. It's just about sitting, waiting and if you got better gadgets you win !!!

AND, you can understand the zerg mentallity more ....

i.e 4 Albs kill 2 mids at amgH

MIDS: OMG, stealth zerg ...and they got a Neptunes Trident of Nuclear Magic ... lets get a fg and kick their butts.

ALBS: OMG, they got a fg now ..and a Medussa's Milan Missile System .. lets get a few more ...

etc etc

AND, that solo NS will still be out there somewhere :p

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
strange.... when 3 stealthers together its a zerg.. still u all say GIVE MORE 1fg vs 1fg!! :D:worthy: :eek7:

Totyn

One of Freddy's beloved
Jeriraa said:
Btw, its 2:11am now and there is still a mincer + 2 infis out in emain "pwning" the solo stealthers. And yes, you are right when you say Mids and Hibs do it too. But have you ever asked yourself why? Well, it needs at least 3-4 mid/hib stealthers to take on a Mincer/Infi duo. Unfortunatly most stealthers cant really count and so these duo's end up as trios or half fgs... what are we meant to do against such brute force combined with cc?

So its albs fault that other realms stealthzerg? Nice excuse there.

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Logan5 said:
AND, that solo NS will still be out there somewhere :p
Which is the solo one? :eek7:

Ixnay said:
Hmm people like Aldoran/Gayner and lately just randoms ive never seen before don't wait for alb stealthers to log on these days. There can be 3 alb stealthers in emain and they'll camp amg with a fg + mines.

On the flip side of that ofc is the GK stealthers who will run out with 4+ regardless of what the mids are doing .. just theyre all about 14 so can't play during the day due to school etc.

Certain people will make a group (a stealther grp for me being 3+) regardless of what the other realms are doing, its just how they want to play. Imo its pathetic (since I like to solo), in others its ok since they like to group up too. Can't please everyone :(

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Have little more cheese with your whine.. There is no fucking point to solo in Emain because every realm stealthzergs all the time.

Now you will prolly say that mids zerg cause albs zerg.. Heh well, I start playing every day around 13-14 CET and there's more mid stealthers zerging at that time than albs.. So why wouldn't albs make a zerg too when you camp AMG with DOT mines, casters, healers, Prescience Nodes etc.

So STFU with the whine. I've been mostly solo for 800k rp and it isn't walking on roses with that SB zerg around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom