gifv ml9 raid

Ankist

Fledgling Freddie
i am to lazy myself to organize one, but i think i am not the only one that needs it xD gifv!

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Ankist said:
i am to lazy myself to organize one

Well atleast your more honest than half the people who can't be assed. Still you've got to question, if you don't want it badly enough to do it for yourself do you really want it enough? ;)

Ankist

Fledgling Freddie
Archeon said:
Well atleast your more honest than half the people who can't be assed. Still you've got to question, if you don't want it badly enough to do it for yourself do you really want it enough? ;)

Could make one tbh, but cba to make a raid and 5 ppl turn up ;p

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Ankist said:
Could make one tbh, but cba to make a raid and 5 ppl turn up ;p

well some ppl stop at ml8, overpowered abilities received. the ml9-10 eyecandy is nice to have but not a must like fz-bg :>

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Dorin said:
well some ppl stop at ml8, overpowered abilities received. the ml9-10 eyecandy is nice to have but not a must like fz-bg :>

I don't have the dex/qui debuff side style+ the chain of it: the random boof removor!!!11one ;<

Ankist

Fledgling Freddie
hmm, imo lets try something as a "intresse anmälan" ? ;p
just to see the intrest of havin a raid, i can prolly put myself togheter and lead one ;p...

or try alteast :touch:

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Rasoul said:
GIFV ML9 raid!

it shall be organised once i've sorted out ml7 and 8 bg stages. I need ml9 as i'm a gimpy stormlord ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom