Gif Ze News!

A

Arnor

we want friday news of pvp and patching and general disarray!

O

old.Xarr

We can only hope it will be friday news and not news-supposedly-to-be-on-friday-but-are-on-monday-because-we-are-silly-french-people.

M

matax

Posted at 05:54 ! And since when has the Friday news (even when it's been on Friday) been posted before the end of the day and especially at 6am !

Same topic from last week, and the week before, and the week before, and the week before ...... :sleeping:

F

Flimgoblin

they think it's funny to post it every week..

S

shani

or they are trying to raise their post count (oops)

N

)nick(

Tick tock. I gave them a day advance warning and still they delay the news!

S

Shaki/Aeis

When GOA delay the news it usually means that it is bad news.

U

Urme the Legend

Originally posted by Aeis

True.. or they come up with something like: "No changes so far.. more news next week"

Weee..

B

blain

Originally posted by Aeis

But it's late every wee..........hold on.....yeah I see what you mean

M

matax

And I repeat for those hard of hearing.

The Friday news, when posted on a Friday, is usually posted at the end of the day. We might not like it, we might want it at the beginning of the day, but that's the way it is. Stop whinging and wait 'til the normal time. If it isn't out by the end of the day, then feel free to whinge at that point. In fact if you really want to whinge go and join your fellows on the VN Boards and make pointless threads there;) We have this every week and it is always the same story!

:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

N

)nick(

Arg and every week we have a reply like that! Stop the moaning! Giv news!

B

Belsameth

the use of sentences like Giv PvP and Giv News should get your ass banned imo

O

old.Charonel

from daoc europe:

========================

friady news! (on friady for once!) 22/11/02

PVP SERVER:

we're sorry to say that due to some small bugs and connection issues, we will have to put off the proposed "camlann" pvp server by roughly a month or so, we will also have to reset the gorre pvp test to try fixing these issues.

we are sorry to announce that this will wipe the character database, but you were warned before that things like this happen on gorre, although you do get to enjoy not having gangs of purple con enemies at the bind points once this happens at least!

again, we apologise for the delay, we know your waiting for it but please try to bear with us.

1.54 PATCH:

since we are having to divert resources to getting the much awaited pvp server live, we cannot finish translation on the patch until at least after the server goes live with no problems, and then it would, we think, be at least another two months before translation is finalized, once again, please bear with us, we are sorry for the delay.

BUG ABUSERS:

recently there has been an issue of the program called daox, allowing you to run daoc in a window, this is against the coc, and while certainly not considered cheating in itself, it a breach of your contract, we will not however, give penalties to people using daox, merely to people using it so that they can run cheats in the background, be aware that these cheats ARE detectable, and although so far, everyone we've found to use these have been annoying french bastards, we DO look at the foriegn scum over there on the english pig dog servers too, you have been warned!

==============================

:)

N

)nick(

Originally posted by Soulcatcher
the use of sentences like Giv PvP and Giv News should get your ass banned imo

Your inability to use punctuation should get your ass banned imo.

M

matax

LOL Charonel. Unfortunately it is obviously not a GOA post as the spelling and grammer is too good :)

B

Belsameth

Originally posted by -nicolas-

Your inability to use punctuation should get your ass banned imo.

cool. we could start a new forum somewhere, just to flame eachother :)

A

Arnor

damn Charonel, my heart skipped a few beats there when I read your post.
Didnt think it was fake until ze end.(havent actually read cammy-euro, but im trusting my judgement on this one :D )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom