Gif more Aligro raid

O

old_saxo

Luve the rules :p , more fun hehe. Im not the one that are good at writing LONNNG treads but i really want more Aligro raids.

Because :

1)Singel lotto is great

2)You dont have to be rr5 to to lotto after Apo's items ( sigh )

3)Aligro knows the tunnels very well

4) because he got the balls to say sorry to falcor !

Just get my point ok :p ? and btw nerf savages hehe

let the flaming begin uhh :p

D

Draylor

Originally posted by old_saxo
Aligro knows the tunnels very well
and hes the proud leader of the only Sidi raid Im aware of to have wiped there.

Theres 20 other threads for this post - unless your desperately seeking attention too.

F

Fagane

He is also the first leader doing a Sidi Raid on Excal, give him some respect please.

A

Antedeluvian

Re: Re: Gif more Aligro raid

Originally posted by Draylor
and hes the proud leader of the only Sidi raid Im aware of to have wiped there.

Theres 20 other threads for this post - unless your desperately seeking attention too.

The anger, the hate and the fear, all ways to Dark Side are.

X

xplo

Items should be 50 only and rr5 for apoc weapons is good. Aligro rules justify alt PL. I'll bring my infil to the Aligro raid for the xp.

O

old.Kian

Originally posted by xplo
Items should be 50 only and rr5 for apoc weapons is good. Aligro rules justify alt PL. I'll bring my infil to the Aligro raid for the xp.

Good luck then :) The XP I got on Sidi raids pre-50 really stank compared to a halfway-decent group in Avalon City or DF. XP per kill is nice, but most of the time you just aren't killing the numbers of mobs needed to turn that per-kil rate into a good XP rate overall.

Not a whine, BTW - I went on one open-invite raid because I wanted to see Caer Sidi, and the other times on alliance organised raids which are actually fun because you get a decent crowd of people going on those. Getting powerlevelled never entered into the equation, so I wasn't disappointed when I made under 2 bubbles for an evening's work :)

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Probably good for an infi that would struggle to get an Av City group anyways. Kinda tempted to do that myself actually.

O

old_saxo

the rr5 part is not fair for the roleplayers or Pve players. I just dont see why peopel dont see it, i been playing from the start of daoc release, and just because i never really liked RvR that much ''day in day out stuff'' i have to get puinishmented by not getting Apoc item o_O ?

who cares

i do Wilddork and some other peopel as well. I hope that sorted your question

G

Glottis_Xanadu

I will bring my inf and necro on the raid.
I want to lotto for both.
They are lvl 50, shame not yet rr5, but that is such a stupid rule.
Once I get my apoc slasher, I will use it for decorating my uber 2 person guild, or maybe sell it on BW so I can get my own home.
Regards, Glottis

H

Herbal Remedy

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
I will bring my inf and necro on the raid.
I want to lotto for both.
They are lvl 50, shame not yet rr5, but that is such a stupid rule.
Once I get my apoc slasher, I will use it for decorating my uber 2 person guild, or maybe sell it on BW so I can get my own home.
Regards, Glottis
saxo has 3 lvl 50 chars his pally is his main rr5+ he is also in gol so wont be needing to buy a home as im pretty sure the mansion will do him very nicely glottis ;)

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by Herbal Remedy
saxo has 3 lvl 50 chars his pally is his main rr5+ he is also in gol so wont be needing to buy a home as im pretty sure the mansion will do him very nicely glottis ;)

Was not meant at Saxo, he just wrote to fast so my post was after his :)
Regards, Glottis

V

Vim

Originally posted by Fagane
He is also the first leader doing a Sidi Raid on Excal, give him some respect please.

We got Apoc killed before Aligro, nag nag :ROFLMAO: :p

O

old.krane

Buying a mansion is one thing herbal...upkeeping it is an another one :cool:

O

old.krane

Originally posted by Fagane

Lick more ass slave...

:rolleyes:

A

alithiel50

Originally posted by old_saxo
2)You dont have to be rr5 to to lotto after Apo's items ( sigh )
Only because he's never yet succeeded in killing Apocalypse... it's pretty easy to make a rule for something that has an almost non-existent chance of ever happening.

It's like promising you'd be faithful to your partner even if <insert favorite sexy movie star here> were to offer her(him)self to you!

Never going to happen, so no risk of having to break your promise... and you 'score points' with your partner into the bargain! :rolleyes:

H

Herbal Remedy

Originally posted by old.krane

u can pay rent with guilds bps

3.5 mill guild bps atm should keep the rent paid for quite some time krane :p

A

Axcel

alithiel50:

Only because he's never yet succeeded in killing Apocalypse... it's pretty easy to make a rule for something that has an almost non-existent chance of ever happening.

Erm yes he has

O

old.Outlaw

Originally posted by old.krane

er Herbal I am B R O K E

O

old.Outlaw

u can pay rent with guilds bps

3.5 mill guild bps atm should keep the rent paid for quite some time krane :p

kiss my ass, u is not gonna be wasting my BPS on ur st00pid outdoor Toilet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom