Giant rabbit

Maljonic

Can't get enough of FH
ninen_368.jpg

Is this really a huge rabbit, photoshop trickery or a small man holding a normal-sized rabbit?

fatbusinessman

Fledgling Freddie
“Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?”

Strangely, as soon as I saw the thread title I instantly thought Darko as well…

Paradroid

Fledgling Freddie
Maljonic said:
ninen_368.jpg

Is this really a huge rabbit, photoshop trickery or a small man holding a normal-sized rabbit?

Do you visit Urban Terror (.net)?

Athena

Fledgling Freddie
I posted this yesterday…. Mind you this image is better than the crapy scan I did from The Daily Mail. I was mortified when I saw the size of this thing…. Huge doesn’t quite cover it…. I still cant help looking at the picture and pissing myself laughing! I MUST have a rabbit like this! :D

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
It's the feet that amuse me most. Were-rabbit anyone?

Maljonic

Can't get enough of FH
I might just be a bit of old-fashioned camera trickery with the rabbit's feet almost touching the lense, making the rabbit look massive compared to the guy holding it?

UrganNagru

Fledgling Freddie
I know you can get pretty big rabbits called flemishgiants, but even they are small compared to the size of that one.

Maljonic

Can't get enough of FH
The giant rabbit was on the 60 second news last night, the guy from the picture was on there too and he did look a little short.

G

Do you visit Urban Terror (.net)?

god, i used to play that game( top q3a mod), funny how some counterstrike source maps look alot like the UrT ones from ages ago, the eagle urban terror map especially.

anyway, bunny

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom