ghosts

O

old.job

I'm the worlds greatest sceptic, and in fact subscribe to the sceptical enquirer.

But....one night... My Granny used to live with us in a granny flat, sometimes she would come into the main house at night to get something from our fridge she didn't have. She had really bad lungs and her breathing was very rough and loud, the visits would always be in the early hours cos she hardly slept.
I would hear her walk past my door in the night if I happened to be awake.
One night I awoke and was staring at the ceiling for half an hour cos I couldn't sleep, when I heard the sound of her shuffling down the hall and her breathing, it stopped outside my door, which was unusual so I shouted' you OK gran?, no reply, just the breathing right outside the door.
Then like a bolt of fright that rammed right up my back I realised she had died about 6 months before, for some reason the noises were so familiar that her death just completely left my mind at first. I couldn't fookin move, never in my life have I been actually paralysed by fear, but it took about 20 seconds before I could move, I jumped up and yanked the door open, my mind went into a sort of crazed numbness, not knowing what to expect...nothing just an empty hall, it makes me shudder to this day.

O

old.Kram

Hey, thats funnEy :great:

-

On the serious side:

Did your ganny live in the same house as you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom