Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence

Yaka

Part of the furniture
Just Watched it and OMG seriously class film the visuals are gob smacking and story line is good,

only thing i can complain about is the limted ed box set which costs £300 big ones :wij:

Wij

I am a FH squatter
And a normal priced version is available ? :)

Sar

Part of the furniture
£300?

WTF is in it for that price? A lifesize Realdoll version of the heroine?

:|

Yaka

Part of the furniture
a mini doll some books etc and its all limted to 500 copies or somat, there is a standard version but i opted for one of the £50 sets got some books with it but i think i shoulda gone for the one with batus dog in.

mts

Fledgling Freddie
just saw it. it's a bit deeper than the first one with all the quoting from misc philosophical sources etc. i still liked it though, everything is so damn stylistical and cool. the visuals, the fighting.. cool stuffs indeed.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
yeah it is heavy on qoutes and stuff from pardaise lost and stuff, makes a changes to have spritual/philiosphical sci-fi than an action packed one. having said i only saw the trailers before this and thought
babut was gonna die in this

Whipped

Part of the furniture
The opening shot of this actaully made me say wow out loud and I live on my own ;)

Just one question, What the fuck was going on. I've had all night and today to think about it and still haven't quite got my head around the storyline. I've got the gist of it but am having trouble connecting some scenes together.

Like the massacre at the Yakuza place. Where did that all fit in, or had batu's cyberbrain already been hacked at that point?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom