getting the boxset

FoxeH

One of Freddy's beloved
ive had a look around and i can't seem to find anywhere where i can purchase the box set(si + toa + cata) ive tried my local GAME store, hmv, game station, play.com is out, amazon.co.uk doesnt seem to sell the box set and everywere else seems too expensive or out, im not really willing to pay anymore than £25 for it

purchasing online and downloading really isnt an option because of my connection speed

anywhere know any good sites where i could get it? :) cheers

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
The retail price is £34.99 and it's available at that price from HMV
Failing that you could contact Play or Amazon and ask them when they expect to get more stock.

Knobby

Fledgling Freddie
Some Game stores do have it

Hi just to let you know some Game stores have copies of the catacombs packs in stock at the great price of 12.99 so maybe ask your local store to try and get one sent in from another store I saw a copy today in my local store and bought it, hope this helps

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
aye. buy si+toa online and order cata (works great if your only going to run cata clients anyway) or wait for patch 1.81 when we probebly get toa free aswell.

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
judas said:
aye. buy si+toa online and order cata (works great if your only going to run cata clients anyway) or wait for patch 1.81 when we probebly get toa free aswell.

You get ToA free 1 feb actually, when they stop supporting SI :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom