Getting silly now

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Whats is the point seriously in playing thid when atm all im seing is zergs or fg's roaming about i mean its not exactly fun to run into fg after fg after fg and find 1-2 soloers on the way, anser this why has thid been turned into a fgvfg bg

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Elkie said:
Whats is the point seriously in playing thid when atm all im seing is zergs or fg's roaming about i mean its not exactly fun to run into fg after fg after fg and find 1-2 soloers on the way, anser this why has thid been turned into a fgvfg bg

Maybe it had something to do with that hib organised fg out and now some other's intrested on it too

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
i cant understand why everyone seem to think were a FG

WE ARE NOT A FG

want me to make a new thread or something?

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
dont get your point realy.
Just attack a caster in that specific group.. kill.. run restealth.

Easy, unless you dont know how to play your class :>

Aeva

Banned
you're not a fg, you usually run in about 4-6, but its starting to piss me off when you steamroll every soloer and ruin thid for alot of us

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Aeva said:
you're not a fg, you usually run in about 4-6, but its starting to piss me off when you steamroll every soloer and ruin thid for alot of us

agree with ya there but even with 4-6 people its bit silly isnt it.. i mean if i played my bm wich im not cos of so many fg's out id go to CK and get owned by 4-5 people

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
well last 5 times i played we werent more then 4, thats our favourite one, but the thing is we got so fed up with adds that we kill anyone who plays lame classes like bd, theurg, warlock, sorc and some more of anyone who tries to attack us, especially we like to steamroll the ones whos adding on our fights. they usually come whining over here UNABLE to see why they were killed, just cause were a guildgroup doesnt mean we cant kill soloers, because we will if they piss us off. but whenever we let a begging twoll away its a good feeling. unfortunatly people are too stupid to understand that what goes around comes around

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
Getting silly now!!!!

Why do "most" soloers, especially stealthers add on our 3-5 man teams.

The point of the above is that people enjoy different things, running as a little group is my idea of fun (not as a fg as that is a bit overkill mostly). Mostly myself and 2 or 3 mates log in run around see nothing worth fighting e.g. a couple of duoers or a badly formed pack of 3 or kill some stealthers that roam together then log out.

Give more groups running around imo. :touch:

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
staff, you mid or alb? would like to fight you sometime in grp :p

Lawnmower

Fledgling Freddie
Wtf are all you guys moaning about? So what he runs around in a group of 4. Not exactly 2fg material, and if it annoy you so much why dont you do the same? Or if you cant handle them get a fg? And if you still cant cope with it, quit.

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
Hamro said:
staff, you mid or alb? would like to fight you sometime in grp :p

Play a cabalist in alb/excal, run into some EV a few times, tho not enough for my likeing :/. Also spoke to you a bit on mid/pryd (as Isino iirc), haven't played BGs for about a week tho due to summer and stuff. Will hopefully be rectifying that shortly, we usually run a 3 man team sometimes upto 5 if we can get 2 other mates on :). Come cluster we will probably play a fair bit more, as the last few runs we have seen very few enemies that are worth killing (suiciding xp is annoying). You might have run into fervent or koboldy already if they are bored they go out solo, I also play a 2hand paladin but our little melee group hasn't been finished yet still need some plate for armsman :<.

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
yeah i have fervent on msn, were both swe, hes doing my sc on pryd :)

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
polza said:
giv ur melle group much mroe fun to play against

Would love to, I prefer playing melee than caster :D. However much harder to put together a decent 3 man team as melee, so need a couple of others, and most mates left DAoC a long time ago :(. TBH we all much prefered playing hib/excal BGs but it was ultra packed so we left a while back, Bard gives so much utility to a small group.

Hehe Hamro screw Dave over and ask for overcharge on SC, cos I know he loves crafting ;)

Ridje

Fledgling Freddie
elki mate ur only sayin its silly caus we didnt let you in our guild.

and i hate it when wannabe people like you try to justify this bg as a solo stealth bg.. why shud everyone solo ffs as staff said its alot more fun to run in small groups of 3-4 as albs tend to outnumber us so its a challenge to kill em all = fun.

:cheers:

ZiggY

One of Freddy's beloved
Team based game at the end of the day....if a realm wants to go out in force i dont see a problem with it...if i get caught up in it and killed tough.

Besides if im to be honest most fgs leave solo none stealthers alone from what i have seen anyhow.

Regards

Luki

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Ridje said:
elki mate ur only sayin its silly caus we didnt let you in our guild.

and i hate it when wannabe people like you try to justify this bg as a solo stealth bg.. why shud everyone solo ffs as staff said its alot more fun to run in small groups of 3-4 as albs tend to outnumber us so its a challenge to kill em all = fun.

:cheers:

Not really i asked to join fair enough dont care tbh.. fact the matter is thid just become always 3-4 players running same grp and never was like this b4

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
Elkie said:
Not really i asked to join fair enough dont care tbh.. fact the matter is thid just become always 3-4 players running same grp and never was like this b4
things change.. there was a time cellphones didnt exist.. now solo ppl no longer exist :p

RS|Pikoah

Fledgling Freddie
3-4's are good groups, the best fights in thid for me have been 3-5 on each side..usally these have been against EV, or a group of 3-5 set agaisnt many random albs/hibs. Solo'rs dont have it bad as not many people (less the not capped/24) dont gank em.

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
RS|Pikoah said:
3-4's are good groups, the best fights in thid for me have been 3-5 on each side..usally these have been against EV, or a group of 3-5 set agaisnt many random albs/hibs. Solo'rs dont have it bad as not many people (less the not capped/24) dont gank em.

Nothing there today anyway, soloers heaven. Met EV once killed em and they logged :/.

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
tho i have to agree atm.. its no fun to play a none stealth. glad i have a NS as backup in thid

Dinged my BM 25 when trying to spec ra's *sigh*.. well he had more chances to survive tho.
And my Hero is getting wtfpwnd allot by some CC-er and 2infils/sb's.. so time to log my NS on again.. r0x0r them all :)

Kelan

Fledgling Freddie
Was chased for miles by 3 hibs playing my bluecon aug healer,they amesia / mezz me then take up positions to actually stun me b4 killing me,laughable the extremes people will go for for 1 rp.

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
Well, Thid IS kinda a testing ground for most ppl. Atm. we are testing some different group setups.(never gotten higher than 5 ppl yet, but thats fine for thid) Point for us is to get ppl to know what they should do and when in a given situation.

When we sometimes kill soloers I dont think anyone does it for the 1 rp. ;) But when you dont meet anything but soloers or ppl camping ck then you take what you get.

When you play with mezz, its not allways easy to say: "lets not kill him, he is solo" because the few times we tried that we ended getting mezzed by the solo bard and then added by 2-3 stealthers. That kinda thing makes you kill first and ask questions later.

We try to avoid going to ck, but running around for 10 min without seing anyone tends to make you triggerhappy if you meet a solo.

I actually think Thid would be a lot more fun if we had 5-8 roaming groups there. with that ppl would be less inclined to kill soloers they meet. So we actually need more groups instead of less to solve your problem. ;)

Aeva

Banned
Hamro said:
well last 5 times i played we werent more then 4, thats our favourite one, but the thing is we got so fed up with adds that we kill anyone who plays lame classes like bd, theurg, warlock, sorc and some more of anyone who tries to attack us, especially we like to steamroll the ones whos adding on our fights. they usually come whining over here UNABLE to see why they were killed, just cause were a guildgroup doesnt mean we cant kill soloers, because we will if they piss us off. but whenever we let a begging twoll away its a good feeling. unfortunatly people are too stupid to understand that what goes around comes around

sorry, but thats just a load of bullshit. I never added on any of your fights, infact, this was my first time in thid with my warrior, or is that a lame class now? Someone is making up excuses tbh! and the reason why people add on you is because you run in an organised, opted, sced and buffed group, mids and albs have no chance, and you add all the time, so to use your own words, what goes around comes around. :wanker:

Baldrian said:
When we sometimes kill soloers I dont think anyone does it for the 1 rp. But when you dont meet anything but soloers

then could you please tell me why the hell you run in a group????

polza

Loyal Freddie
Aeva said:
sorry, but thats just a load of bullshit. I never added on any of your fights, infact, this was my first time in thid with my warrior, or is that a lame class now? Someone is making up excuses tbh! and the reason why people add on you is because you run in an organised, opted, sced and buffed group, mids and albs have no chance, and you add all the time, so to use your own words, what goes around comes around. :wanker:

then could you please tell me why the hell you run in a group????

dont think he means u in particular but no way of telling if they will then stab us in the back or not ><, peps who we know wont ie blokkie and skrap we still leave

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
and if you chain kill them when they solo i'm sure they wont stab you in the back in the next fight..

/sarcasm

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom