Getting sick of flameing and whining and....

X

Xandax

Seeing as I'm finnaly gotten enough of all the flamers, whiners, lamers, l337 people that only think about ganking all the others, and when they can't they cry nerf etc.

This will be my last post on this forum, and all I have to say:

This is *not* war - this is a computergame.
Play it.

T

Trahg

Hear him... :clap:

And stop spam the forum with "He killed me *whine* st00pid ganker", "I killed him! I pwned him!", "I want this class to be nerfed cuz it killed me once" etc. etc.

Most of them is just boring and a waste of time, it is not interesting to read same BS (but with different names) over and over again ...
:sleeping:

L

-Light-

Without all the whining and crap it simply would not be a forum its an integral part of a forum when u put it up

C

censi

a post whining about all the whining?

Ironic..

O

old.Raivo

Censi, you consider that as a whine? you think its whining every time someone tells what he is thinking? oh well i quess all posts here are whines then..

B

Bebopbo

Forums = Give ppl the oppurtunity to air there views do they not!?
LMAO :D

X

Xandax

Heh -just came back to chekc out the forum, and posting again, don't worry - will not happen again soon (as if you really care, right)

Originally posted by -Light-
Without all the whining and crap it simply would not be a forum its an integral part of a forum when u put it up

LOL - that is so wrong, of the 3 forums I visit regular (moderate one), only this one consists of flames, whines and the leet people that are so much better than all the rest - you know, the people that can't stand other people have a different view, and will do everything to put others down.

So to say that "whining and crap" is an itegrated part of a forum or community is imo BS. (and no, not battlesong for skalds :D ).
Even the CS-community I was in untill 6 months ago was acting without all the whines, flames and l337-ness.

Taunts is good part of such forums, as it would be in here, but the flaming part simply just proves that people have to resort to lowerst form of communication, proberly because they have no respect for others.

And no, as somebody posted, this is not whining, this is simply stating an oppinon about the attitude of this board, wich I find sickening

Respect peoples oppinion, think when you post and do the "killing" in-game.

O

old.Pepsay

without flames and whining it wouldn't be fun. i tell you, go to bwgame.com fourm and try and have fun at those boards, it was great before ya could flame n00bs and spam and even help them one in a while but now there is now mods (10 year olds with mental problems) that everyone suck up too and its not fun, a fourm without flameing, whining and spam is just plain boring... go back to your lil cave now :p

Users who are viewing this thread