Getting paranoid

N

Naewae

I got a char called Stoodatgoth (guess where she is!) who I use to transfer items between 2 of my crafters and also to hold my funds and other vault items.

So it made sense to make a similar char with the guild housefund called 'Stoodatowse' (bit of Yorkshire in there.) However with all these threads I daren't stand her at the house (to be) in case I get accused of plot camping, so I've left her nearby.

So temporarily please pretend she's called "Stoodinabeertentnearwherewewouldlikeourguildhousetobe" and then hopefully no-one will get cross.

:)

T

tripitaka

Originally posted by Naewae
I got a char called Stoodatgoth (guess where she is!) who I use to transfer items between 2 of my crafters and also to hold my funds and other vault items.

So it made sense to make a similar char with the guild housefund called 'Stoodatowse' (bit of Yorkshire in there.) However with all these threads I daren't stand her at the house (to be) in case I get accused of plot camping, so I've left her nearby.

So temporarily please pretend she's called "Stoodinabeertentnearwherewewouldlikeourguildhousetobe" and then hopefully no-one will get cross.

:)

So youll be changing the name eventually to Pisstn Broke ? ;)

E

Ekydus

Originally posted by **Aligro**
where in yorkshire u from?
So it's either the worst seaside resort in britain, or the town built entirely on a hill? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom