WTF? Getting old?!

Everz

FH is my second home
Starting to not be arsed with nights out, prefering a quiet one with the missus.. getting old am i? Wtf.. kids next eh?

Jesus :|.

Jeros

Part of the furniture
I stopped enjoying nights out at 25 pretty much.

"Yeah, great, your all drunk 18-21 years olds, woo, yay, its midnight, the booze is not sitting well, I don't want to dance to party rock, see you in lecture tomorrow"

Everz

FH is my second home
I blame work and the fact I can't have a lie-in/being constantly knackered.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It's not getting old - it's that in your late twenties you've done that night out thing about a bazillion times. If you've got a missus then you're getting laid so the impetus to go clubbing isn't really there (and for most men the only reason to go clubbing is to get laid - otherwise we'd stay in the pub and talk to our mates).

If you didn't have a missus you'd be right back out there m8 :)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
What the commie northerner said.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
yeah reason I lacked enthusiasim to really go out till like 2am etc, is cos i'd wake up late. Then probably repeat it for saturday; and then you realise that its sunday night you can't remember half the weekend and the other half was just being hungover.

Going back to work just made me realise it was a bit of a waste, now I just try and tone it down a bit; e.g not get absolutely hammered and having to text a pal to find out what we did the night previously :p

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Starting to not be arsed with nights out, prefering a quiet one with the missus.. getting old am i? Wtf.. kids next eh?

Jesus :|.

Mate I'm 31 and I've been out Thursday for a work xmas party, last night on a improtu quick one which went from out to out out, and back on it tonight.

Man. the. fuck. up.

Everz

FH is my second home
Mate I'm 31 and I've been out Thursday for a work xmas party, last night on a improtu quick one which went from out to out out, and back on it tonight.

Man. the. fuck. up.

Man the fuck up?

Can't you read or how did you confused 'can't be arsed' with 'can't handle it'.

Everz

FH is my second home
It's not getting old - it's that in your late twenties you've done that night out thing about a bazillion times. If you've got a missus then you're getting laid so the impetus to go clubbing isn't really there (and for most men the only reason to go clubbing is to get laid - otherwise we'd stay in the pub and talk to our mates).

If you didn't have a missus you'd be right back out there m8 :)

Indeed.. and when your in a relationship the gash is just throwing themselves at you. Makes it worse.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
It's because you are n a relationship and realise that the whole mentality of "just going out for a few with mates" was all the time some absolute horseshite, and all the while it's been "Gotta go find me some poon".

Now that you got yours, no reason.

Anyone claiming otherwise is either in a relationship, with the usual blindness to own self, or a childfiddler.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
the whole mentality of "just going out for a few with mates" was all the time some absolute horseshite, and all the while it's been "Gotta go find me some poon"

Disagree. Going clubbing is going for poon.

Going out for a few with mates usually means lads night out, no women involved, getting smashed in a pub somewhere. - I've never got bored of that. :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Disagree. Going clubbing is going for poon.

Going out for a few with mates usually means lads night out, no women involved, getting smashed in a pub somewhere. - I've never got bored of that. :)

Meant on the occasions when it's actually not about having a few with mates(as is your custom on that isle), as in simply meeting friends, but a night out. Too many people use excuses to go out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom