Getting GOA to reset subscription account

lindleyg

Fledgling Freddie
Or more commonly refered to as 'Mission Impossible'!

A word of warning to you all who play DAOC on a European Server:-

Make sure your bank account that funds your DAOC never runs out of funds when your monthly subscription is about to be taken. Mine did and 25 days later and no official responses back now from GOA for ages and I'm still waiting them to reset my account!

If your subscription account attempts to take your subscription amount and you do not have sufficient funds (as cna happen when payroll dates change so so forth) GOA automatically suspend your subscription account and send an automatic email asking you to provide new payment details. Fair enough you think, as I did at the time.

However to provide new payment details you need to be able to log onto your subscription account in order to register the change in details. Erm catch 22 situation here GOA - as you cannot log onto a suspended account!!!

25 days later, many, many emails to the subscription@goa.com mail address, only 1 response back from them and I've still had no joy getting them to simply reset my account so I can register new details and pay them. I've followed advice other folks have suggested and provided all details that others have but still absolutely no joy.

Oh and if you live in hope that maybe Mythic would help in the absence of any support from GOA forget it - they've washed their hands completely of any support of anyone know is unlucky enough to have GOA support them.

Vireb

Fledgling Freddie
lindleyg said:
Or more commonly refered to as 'Mission Impossible'!

A word of warning to you all who play DAOC on a European Server:-

Make sure your bank account that funds your DAOC never runs out of funds when your monthly subscription is about to be taken. Mine did and 25 days later and no official responses back now from GOA for ages and I'm still waiting them to reset my account!

If your subscription account attempts to take your subscription amount and you do not have sufficient funds (as cna happen when payroll dates change so so forth) GOA automatically suspend your subscription account and send an automatic email asking you to provide new payment details. Fair enough you think, as I did at the time.

However to provide new payment details you need to be able to log onto your subscription account in order to register the change in details. Erm catch 22 situation here GOA - as you cannot log onto a suspended account!!!

25 days later, many, many emails to the subscription@goa.com mail address, only 1 response back from them and I've still had no joy getting them to simply reset my account so I can register new details and pay them. I've followed advice other folks have suggested and provided all details that others have but still absolutely no joy.

Oh and if you live in hope that maybe Mythic would help in the absence of any support from GOA forget it - they've washed their hands completely of any support of anyone know is unlucky enough to have GOA support them.
personally had no problems with this , maybe taken a week or so bu tjust mail goa explain situation , include cd keys (si + classic) , original email , current email , original postal adresss, Current postal address, account name , and i had it done on 2 accounts , 1 one within 1-2 days other was like 7 days.

lindleyg

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for your advice mate, unfortunately I've provided all these but still no joy. You must have been lucky

Ormorof

FH is my second home
you can log into the subscription pages of a suspended account, not the game (unless im wrong :p )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom