Getting faction with Svartalfs.. boggled

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Ok, for dragonquests i need to get faction with Dragonsworn Svartalfs..

Killed approximately 300~ Drakulvs, still aggro. In Hib/Alb I can run to the bindstone in dragonzone and get a quest to get me neutral, however it seems in Mid in order to reach the bindstone i have to get past loads of svartalfs infiltrators. I dont wanna kill em as I prolly ruin my faction, how do I get there without ruining my faction ?

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
After entering Malmohus, take a left to go toward the svartalf village, but don't stick to the left zone wall! Use the right valley wall between the svartalf infiltrators and purple drakulvs/mini dragon. Then follow that until you have the svartalf pocket N/NE of you, there should be an open area with a rock on it, less aggro there

|______/ <- go here instead

Platina

Fledgling Freddie
puppet il help u just msg me here and we fix a time for it...:)

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet... follow the pink line (approx) from entrance to the bindstone then you can do the same type of faction quest as you do in hib/alb :)

It takes you around Jarkkonith's hill (you should be about half way up to avoid agro iirc) then you thread a fine line between the Svartalf's to get to the Svarhamr bindstone. If you do get agro just sprint to the bindstone and /bind before you die then release to it and get the faction quest anyway :)

Kinda annoying compared to how easy it is on hib from what i remember.

mid_malmohus_saferoutetobindstone

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
Get a friend in group to help you. You can stand by the quest NPC (once you get there ;)) and your friend can kill the mobs for you, without all the running back and forth. Viola!

Puppet

Part of the furniture
I got it sorted now, it was only a matter of knowing the way. After that it was easy, specially as I'm ML10 Sojo on hunter so I could get headpiece to port to SI and Gateway back to Bindstone. Matter of 15 mins to get it done, once I knew how to get there without killing the good guys :)

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Oh btw...

Oh btw, Im abit out of the loop on how to do the dragonsworn quests nowdays.

Before you just had to have to the glasses and go get the faction quest and do it once or twice and it was done.

How do you do the quest now?
Who do you talk to and where etc and how hard is it for a solo player to pull off?

(The walkthrough on alakazam didnt really help me out on this, since it seems there that you have to do 3 different quests and the last one seems pretty hard to kill solo, not to mention that Im not getting the quest from the npc the it is suggesting!:)

/Charmangle

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom