Getting drunk is fun!

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
lol, hwo do they get hamsters drunk? too much and theyd die :(

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
MadsKaizer said:
mix vodka in the waterbottle i guess :D

id never give my hamsters (When i finally get them) vodka! ill try ales tho, hmm hobgoblin :D

B

Benedictine

lol cruel but so funny - best one is the one who just drinks all the way thro - can't get enough!

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
NOT FAIR!...my monitor is covered in coke atm coz of you! :D bastard....frickin funny.

/Dracus

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
I think its harsh tbh they prolly dont know what the fuck is going on.

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
old.Tohtori said:
Which, oddly enough, isn't any different from humans.

but humans choose to do it, if you put vodka in some animals water bottle they're gonna drink it regardless.

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Maybe they were just stunt hamsters or something?

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
DocWolfe said:
but humans choose to do it, if you put vodka in some animals water bottle they're gonna drink it regardless.

spiked drink :p

yeah, animal cruelty always cracks me up.......

You followed a link called Drunken Hamsters, what the hell were you expecting? :poke:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
DocWolfe said:

Well actually humans don't "choose" per say to drink untilthey don't know what's going on. They choose the path, but somewhere along the line loose control.

IF these hamsters were drunk(which is only implied by the website person), they would be in the same state of mind as a teenager is for the first time.

It's not cruelty to them unless they can tell us that "Oi, we don't like this sh*t" or "Oi! More of this sh*t!".Who the f*ck knows if they like it ornot or know what's going on.

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
old.Tohtori said:
Well actually humans don't "choose" per say to drink untilthey don't know what's going on. They choose the path, but somewhere along the line loose control.

IF these hamsters were drunk(which is only implied by the website person), they would be in the same state of mind as a teenager is for the first time.

It's not cruelty to them unless they can tell us that "Oi, we don't like this sh*t" or "Oi! More of this sh*t!".Who the f*ck knows if they like it ornot or know what's going on.

Surely it is cruelty because they can't tell us? Its like taking a woman who can't understand english into a dark alley and saying to her, "I'm gonna rape you until you say stop".

Gamah

Banned
DocWolfe said:
Surely it is cruelty because they can't tell us? Its like taking a woman who can't understand english into a dark alley and saying to her, "I'm gonna rape you until you say stop".

mmm yes, getting hamsters drunk is the same as raping a women. You have some fucked up ideas about life :|

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
I was exagerating the point to explain what I was getting at :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
DocWolfe said:

In that case, yes, it would be bad.

But the thing is, we don't know if they like it or not.

Taking away their "booze in a watertank", they might actually dislike it and THAT would be cruelty.

Without any means of communication, we don't know, except based on the common standards and morals, what is cruelty and what is not.

There are ways a non english speaking woman can tell that "don't f*ck me".

You would even notice if the lady likes it.

There is no way to tell if the hamsters like this or not.

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
old.Tohtori said:
In that case, yes, it would be bad.

But the thing is, we don't know if they like it or not.

Taking away their "booze in a watertank", they might actually dislike it and THAT would be cruelty.

Without any means of communication, we don't know, except based on the common standards and morals, what is cruelty and what is not.

There are ways a non english speaking woman can tell that "don't f*ck me".

You would even notice if the lady likes it.

There is no way to tell if the hamsters like this or not.

Maybe the fact that they keep falling over, and generally look confused indicates they might not like it?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
DocWolfe said:
Maybe the fact that they keep falling over, and generally look confused indicates they might not like it?

Well, then we get back to the "drunken people" part. People seem to love tumbling over drunk and laugh it off.

Oddly enough, being in a huuuge vat of sawdust, pished off your mind and being able to jump anywhere without being hurt...wouldn't you like it?

It's all guesses, all i'm saying.

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
old.Tohtori said:
Well, then we get back to the "drunken people" part. People seem to love tumbling over drunk and laugh it off.

Oddly enough, being in a huuuge vat of sawdust, pished off your mind and being able to jump anywhere without being hurt...wouldn't you like it?

It's all guesses, all i'm saying.

I'll refer back to my rape analogy.

Surely its better not to do something, rather than do it and the person not being able to tell you they like/dont like it. Morally speaking of course.

Or would you like to be put into a Japanese torture tank and be fed nothing but alcohol, and no alternative until you are blind drunk, while people sit and laugh at you?

Grimnna

Fledgling Freddie
There is a documentary on Discovery channel about some sort of tree in the desert that only grows seeds once a year or so. When the seeds are ready to be transported by animals (eaten and then dumped at another location) they get rotten and start to become filled with alcohol.
Animals come from miles and miles away to feast on these seeds year after year, they all get drunk like a skunk (for real). Even elephants eat them by the dozen untill they fall over drunk. Monkeys can't walk anymore and even Rhinos get pissed as hell.

So tbh, unless they wanna be known as the biggest pussies in the animal kingdom, I don't think hamsters mind being drunk once a year.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
DocWolfe said:
Or would you like to be put into a Japanese torture tank and be fed nothing but alcohol, and no alternative until you are blind drunk, while people sit and laugh at you?

I'm finnish.

Free alcohol.

You do the math :D

I get your point, but i hope you get mine too.

Sure, it may be cruel, but there is the possibility that it's not cruel at all also. These are at a 50-50 chance really, with no tell tale signs.

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
seeing drunk people aint fun, but drunk animals is awesome :D

so we tested it on humans first, no harm done, hamsters next...

on the other hand, would like to see drunk bats and birds too :D

Outlander

Part of the furniture
solution: 2 water bottles

1 with normal water at one end of cage and another with vodka at the other :)

thats how to see results :D

lilmissnaughty

Fledgling Freddie
Grimnna said:
Animals come from miles and miles away to feast on these seeds year after year, they all get drunk like a skunk (for real). Even elephants eat them by the dozen untill they fall over drunk. Monkeys can't walk anymore and even Rhinos get pissed as hell.

solution: 2 water bottles

1 with normal water at one end of cage and another with vodka at the other

thats how to see results

think the key thing here is choice, the animals that ate the seeds choose to do so but the hamsters were forced to drink.
tho watchin em stumbling round was funneh.
looked like an average night at a chav pub - everyone struggling to stay upright n makin an arse of emselves before eventually falling n ending up in a pile on the floor in their own filth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom