Getting annoyed over bd whine

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
people whine on that BD's are op'd in Bg's. But many generalize and say bd's are op'd. I'm not an fan of bd's but i wanna defend them abit now tbh.

What makes an bd strong in thid?
the answer is instant lifetap and chainhealing pets.

well many beleive that all bd's are op'd i've noticed but i want to correct this. as told i'm not very fond of bd's myself. But the truth is that the bd's that are op'd are suppression bd's tbh. THEY get instant lt and heal pet.

So whine att supp bd's instead. Also it would be fun to se more BA or Darkness bd's out there and show the people that only choose bd's for the iwin factor get's to see there are other viable options.

This is not an QQ it's an whine maybe, but imo an correction.
So stop generalizing people.

polza

Loyal Freddie
Demon2k3 said:
people whine on that BD's are op'd in Bg's. But many generalize and say bd's are op'd. I'm not an fan of bd's but i wanna defend them abit now tbh.

well many beleive that all bd's are op'd i've noticed but i want to correct this. as told i'm not very fond of bd's myself. But the truth is that the bd's that are op'd are suppression bd's tbh. THEY get instant lt and heal pet.

So whine att supp bd's instead. Also it would be fun to se more BA or Darkness bd's out there and show the people that only choose bd's for the iwin factor get's to see there are other viable options.

reason most of bds in thid are for the iwin factor as u say, not sure how viable the other 2 specs are but you still get a instant interupt on 4 sec timer in one of them..... peps roll for iwin factor so will obv take easyest line to do that with, as fact remains could just use F8 and lt button and run around and ur gonna win against most of the peps in random gear in thid. sum use more buttons on bd in thid, thou they all still run with zerg

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
Demon2k3 said:

name me more than 3-4 BD's that dont have healing pets and 4sec lt.. thats why all BD's are OP in thid

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
Jesmin said:
name me more than 3-4 BD's that dont have healing pets and 4sec lt.. thats why all BD's are OP in thid

That's what i mean with the bad generalizing >_<. Supp bd's are op'd in thid. Saying all bd's can mean that even if you play dark or BA bd you can also be op'd.

Understand my point?

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
Demon2k3 said:
That's what i mean with the bad generalizing >_<. Supp bd's are op'd in thid. Saying all bd's can mean that even if you play dark or BA bd you can also be op'd.

Understand my point?

yes IF is the word.. there arn't any other specs lol so BD's are counted as OP

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
yes IF is the word.. there arn't any other specs for BG that people use so BD's are counted as OP cause as u say.. there all supp BD's. and it wont change cause inst lt + heal pets is easy

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
you mean bds have more than 1 spec?! what is this madness! :england:

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
Arumos said:
HAHA that was a easy 1.
I mean its common sense to spec for i win, like on all other classes.:fluffle:

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
Arumos said:

aye they have a few !1 at first.. i couldn't believe it either m8 :D

anyway how things m8?

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
i think darkness specced bd would be fun 23 darknes , 6 sup , 2 bone army..
i might try this next time i do the 14 day trial thingy :D

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
Jesmin said:
aye they have a few !1 at first.. i couldn't believe it either m8 :D

anyway how things m8?

not to shabby ty Jes, watching footy atm :england: so not as much daoc as normal ^^

and yaself?

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
Demon2k3 said:

bd gets insta LT @ 1 supp spec, so no matter what they spec they will still spam insta LT every 4s just to interupt you. only difference is they have to play more skilled to get kills instead of /stick, /strafe, 1 2 or 3 depending on how many buttons a bd actually uses. personnaly i'd say 1 in combat spell as supp bd ...

Bite

Fledgling Freddie
Good thing that most bd's in thid are complete shit. Worst thing in thid atm is

the bloody hastener speed, totally fucks it up for speedclasses:twak:

Mordenaar

Fledgling Freddie
Right, all classes get 'i win' stuff for different fights.
Counter the BDs with a ToAed vampiir if your really against em. They don't stand a chance. Trust me, ive tried!

BDs just get more of a range of different fights in which they can win. But put them up against any decent casters with any form of aoe mezz or summit and theyre screwed.

I aint saying that i have sympathy for BDs, they are quite OP in thid, but agree with what Demon is saying in that other specced BDs should be rolled due to the fun factor. Ive played a Bonedancer and they are not fun, for me anyhow.

Any Bonedancers are like Necros, with no pet they die! Proof of that came yesterday, unbuffed melee ranger and managed to kill 4 BDs with no pets. So take the pets out of the equation and they are dead. So you could look at it this way- We stand a chance vs Bonedancers ( Most of my classes do ) with just one person to kill. If you kill any one of the 3 parts of a Thid Bonedancer you can bet that they will die. Assuming your not already on about 10% hp.

Still think Supp BDs are gimped nonetheless, but at the end of the day, all classes have their strong points and weak points.:drink:

:england:

polza

Loyal Freddie
Mordenaar said:
Counter the BDs with a ToAed vampiir if your really against em. They don't stand a chance. Trust me, ive tried!
BDs just get more of a range of different fights in which they can win. But put them up against any decent casters with any form of aoe mezz or summit and theyre screwed.
I aint saying that i have sympathy for BDs, they are quite OP in thid, but agree with what Demon is saying in that other specced BDs should be rolled due to the fun factor. Ive played a Bonedancer and they are not fun, for me anyhow.
Any Bonedancers are like Necros, with no pet they die! Proof of that came yesterday, unbuffed melee ranger and managed to kill 4 BDs with no pets. So take the pets out of the equation and they are dead. So you could look at it this way- We stand a chance vs Bonedancers ( Most of my classes do ) with just one person to kill. If you kill any one of the 3 parts of a Thid Bonedancer you can bet that they will die. Assuming your not already on about 10% hp.

dno bout vamp cnt see him being a decent bd
any caster with form of aoe mezz can beat him well you have a sorc. mezzes goes for lt he lt bd instant lts him back sticks and just instant lts im till his dead.... sorc cannot win unless bd is utter shit and gets 1 hit only thing for sorc is run, petr wnt do enough dmg 2 kill bd either
light eld. he nses bd, pets go on him bd should stay away from his pets meaning to aoe mezzes are needed, with thid cast times not that likely, mby if he gets mezz on bd before his in range to instant lt (his nsed) he will prob have to kite pets for mezz or qc mezz. 15 mezz dur, light eld trys to nuke down bd this if is hole fight is goin his way bd runs into range of instant lt and guess wat happens next. cabby poss has chance against em but only if bds is complete shit.
y would they roll for the other 2 specs when they can have a much easyer time on a diff class in thid mid. just lucky there is no1 in thid who plays a bd prop

Vermillon

One of Freddy's beloved
Mordenaar said:

Still think Supp BDs are gimped nonetheless, but at the end of the day, all classes have their strong points and weak points.:drink:

:england:

dot+insta LT the vamp on inc and put pets to atack him , start run a litle on oposite direction.

2 things will happen.

1.Vamp stop and fight pets, you turn , and base line nuke + insta LT. That will make the vamp to run towards you. When he will be on you hiting your blade turn his HP will propably be at 40-50%. Insta dex debuff, keep insta LT a litle and vamp is dead.

2.Vamp keeps running on you, pet commander and dot do some discent dmg before you have to turn and nuke. Turn when insta LT is on, LT + insta dex debuff, nuke, nuke, LT, quick cast last nuke and he is on 50% HP or less. Keep insta LT and Vamp is dead.

Combine that with strafe and nothing ever can beat you 1 vs 1.

BDs are OP for many reasons.

1. Cant kite a BD.
2. Dots dont do anything good on them, due to perma healing.
3. Pets have endless healing pool, meaning that ALL dmg lower than pets healing capabilities is USLESS. You will never die by that.
Example. You have a lvl 20 guy that just made his first char, a lvl 20 paladin, the guy has no good items becuase he is new player, he has some but not very good ones to cap his stats and skills. Also we got a noob BD with almost the same equipment. The BD goes somewhere in Thidranki and stops becuase his Mother just gave him his everyday cup of milk(after all he is 5 yo). Now the guy with the paladin finds the AFK BD in the midle of nowhere and starts beating him. Due to the lack of good items the pala cant outdmg the healer pet and the fight goes on for ever with the BD doing nothing at all. No other class cant do that except BDs.
Even a caster can staff to death an AFK tank but some classes will NEVER kill an BD even when the BD is AFK!!!.
4. Insta LT on 4 sec. No comments.
5. Compination of healing pet and insta LT.
6. BDs can use strafe UNLIKE anyother caster due to the insta form of their main dmg spell. So they dont actualy loose anything when they keep strafing. Actualy they make their oponents lose line of sight and fail stye that gives the BD even more chance of survivability while he is eating his oponent with insta LT.
7. Compine strafe, insta LT on 4 sec and perma healing pet.
8. Add a discent base line dot.
9. Add a discent bse line nuke.
10. Add a good meleer pet with styles.
11. Add debuffs.

Yes BDs are OP. :puke: :puke:

Dorimor1

Banned
I was Darkness spec for a while but I still got whine :(

If you spec for the lowest level lifetap in Supp for interupts a Dark bd can be ok, but the seer pet sucks. Anyway a dark bd can't kill zergs, so back to Supp for me.

Havn't tried BA yet.

polza

Loyal Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
I was Darkness spec for a while but I still got whine :(

If you spec for the lowest level lifetap in Supp for interupts a Dark bd can be ok, but the seer pet sucks. Anyway a dark bd can't kill zergs, so back to Supp for me.

Havn't tried BA yet.

surely delete bd and get ur group up and running be much more fun??

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
Vermillon said:
dot+insta LT the vamp on inc and put pets to atack him , start run a litle on oposite direction.

2 things will happen.

1.Vamp stop and fight pets, you turn , and base line nuke + insta LT. That will make the vamp to run towards you. When he will be on you hiting your blade turn his HP will propably be at 40-50%. Insta dex debuff, keep insta LT a litle and vamp is dead.

2.Vamp keeps running on you, pet commander and dot do some discent dmg before you have to turn and nuke. Turn when insta LT is on, LT + insta dex debuff, nuke, nuke, LT, quick cast last nuke and he is on 50% HP or less. Keep insta LT and Vamp is dead.

Combine that with strafe and nothing ever can beat you 1 vs 1.

BDs are OP for many reasons.

1. Cant kite a BD.
2. Dots dont do anything good on them, due to perma healing.
3. Pets have endless healing pool, meaning that ALL dmg lower than pets healing capabilities is USLESS. You will never die by that.
Example. You have a lvl 20 guy that just made his first char, a lvl 20 paladin, the guy has no good items becuase he is new player, he has some but not very good ones to cap his stats and skills. Also we got a noob BD with almost the same equipment. The BD goes somewhere in Thidranki and stops becuase his Mother just gave him his everyday cup of milk(after all he is 5 yo). Now the guy with the paladin finds the AFK BD in the midle of nowhere and starts beating him. Due to the lack of good items the pala cant outdmg the healer pet and the fight goes on for ever with the BD doing nothing at all. No other class cant do that except BDs.
Even a caster can staff to death an AFK tank but some classes will NEVER kill an BD even when the BD is AFK!!!.
4. Insta LT on 4 sec. No comments.
5. Compination of healing pet and insta LT.
6. BDs can use strafe UNLIKE anyother caster due to the insta form of their main dmg spell. So they dont actualy loose anything when they keep strafing. Actualy they make their oponents lose line of sight and fail stye that gives the BD even more chance of survivability while he is eating his oponent with insta LT.
7. Compine strafe, insta LT on 4 sec and perma healing pet.
8. Add a discent base line dot.
9. Add a discent bse line nuke.
10. Add a good meleer pet with styles.
11. Add debuffs.

Yes BDs are OP. :puke: :puke:

remember that all thos spells they get from suppression.well bd's get lvl1 lt ofc, but it can be used as an interrupt tool.

Mordenaar

Fledgling Freddie
Take that back about the vamps. Got online and found out that they had been nerfed horribly. I was talking about when i leveled my vamp to 50. Stopped in thid with my NS template and didnt loose a fight to a BD that i recall. Shame about the nerf. Was gonna roll a Dementia thid vamp for the challenge. Might still do it, but think the challenge would be too much to ask.

No difference at 50 tho, Thankfully!!!

:england: For the World Cup!

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Vamps are easy to kill for my unbuffed reaver.

A buffed bd would absoluotely rape one.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
What spec line gives the bone mystic that can nuke you while stealthed and inside a keep or tower with no los?

Those things are annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom