Getting account back!

Tupoc

Fledgling Freddie
Hi.. i have had a break for about 1 year in Daoc..and as far as i know i need to write my E-mail to get passy and stuff, but it says thats its not in the database and i'm sure its the real e-mmail :mad:

could someone help me how to get the subscription email that DAOC uses to help ppl with such problems?

good christmas:)

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
afaik they ask for ID and statements etc before changing account email accounts now. if u dont have a statement with your last payment to the account u arent getting it back

kirennia

Part of the furniture
If you've lost info, in the e-mail you send, be sure to offer your original camelot cd key as it's a pretty sure fire way to get your account back.

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
if u provide all cd-keys, original info, original email acc, your details etc and ask for a change, this is what u get (did this a few weeks ago for a friends old account)

Dear customer,

In order to follow up your request, we need you to send us a handwritten letter with the following informations via post area to the address below in order to give way to your request:

1) Copy of the last credit card bill - the last payment for DAOC has to be mentioned-
2) Last registered “profile” informations: first and last name, postal address, both cd keys to the following address.
3) An acknowledgment of some payment you made (receipt of the phone bill)

Goa - France Telecom
8/10 Place du Maréchal Juin
92130 Issy les Moulineaux.
France.

Warm regards,

Tupoc

Fledgling Freddie
:(

ahh okay i have tried but i havent got all the stuff for the acc and stuff. :( seems as i have to buy a new game maybe and start all over but its good i atleast have got my bb acc back..Abnyone know any places ppl sell other accs and stuff than Ebay?

is there gonna be any more new expansions released or is catacombs the last one?.

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
ebay is bad mmmkay... on IRC .. #trade.daoc or #daoc.trade carnt remember which one :eek:

and Darkness Rising is due out in the EU on 1st of Feb :eek: whish is the latest Expantion.

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
don't say anything about ebay here, caus we have some :wanker: here, who works for goa

duact

Fledgling Freddie
Elitestoner said:
afaik they ask for ID and statements etc before changing account email accounts now. if u dont have a statement with your last payment to the account u arent getting it back

so not true. only thing i had to tell them was wich type of cc i had payed my account with last time.

Tupoc

Fledgling Freddie
??

So duact u mean that if i can tell them what kinda credit card and all that i have payed the acc with they can give it back to me?..if thats the case i'm gonna try that..

ooh and sorry for the **** thing :p:sex:

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
duact said:
so not true. only thing i had to tell them was wich type of cc i had payed my account with last time.

how long ago was that? this change is fairly recent, as i got it changed about 8 months ago just using cd-keys and payment method

Tupoc

Fledgling Freddie
Yea its about 7-8 months..i havent got the CD-key, but as i was told if i said the nameholder and credit card number who paid for the acc all those times, and if i tell them the E-mail i have the account in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom