Getting account back up (EU)

legaoniel

One of Freddy's beloved
Anyone have any advice on getting my old EU accounts back up? Basically I thought I'd come back and have a look! I have sub passwords, game passwords and account numbers but cannot figure how to re-activate. Sadly the email addresses linked to these accounts are now not accessible. I have contacted Mythic and they are saying I need to phone US, which I don't want to do as I can't understand why my passwords etc aren't recognised by Mythic? Any advice would be appreciated!

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Make sure you put _eu behind your login-name. Since the migration from EU_GOA to US_Mythic every Euro-account has his login-name appended with _eu behind it.

legaoniel

One of Freddy's beloved
another thing

(sigh) one more thing - trying to reactivate the account and it says I am entitled to a 10 day free sub but on the next screen asks me for a game card key - which I obviously don't have... I'm not that bothered about that but after updating my payment details it seems to be the only way to re-activate the account?

Amiga

Can't get enough of FH
USA Alabama ftw! Change your country and region. After that you can pay with credit cards.

legaoniel

One of Freddy's beloved
nope...

I've already set the region etc on the previous screen - still asks me for a game card...

legaoniel

One of Freddy's beloved
hmmm

hmmm.. now all activated, subscribed etc but when logging in says account or password incorrect even if I log in using _eu at end of user name..... heeeeelp!!!

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
bloody hell people trust myhtic to use your credit cards,makes me cringe thinking about it after the last fluff up they made :p

Puppet

Part of the furniture
hmmm.. now all activated, subscribed etc but when logging in says account or password incorrect even if I log in using _eu at end of user name..... heeeeelp!!!

Try resetting your game-password in Account Management

Once logged in, click Subscriptions and then click tab 'Features' at the bottom. Try changing your password there, that's for your Game-password.

I

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom