Getting a group in Modernagrav...

wonderboy

Fledgling Freddie
Hi I have a toon that will soon be able to, theoretically, get a group in Modernagrav but as it's my main and I don't have a 50 character, is it actually possible for me to get a group there?

My character is a pac healer and you'd think I'd be able to get a group but everyone I've spoken to says they only look for 50s+leech and they have spent hours sitting there waiting for a group invite that never comes.

If I'm wrong thats great 'cos then I can get a group (hopefully), if not I'll just have to look somewhere else... or even solo my healer, won't that be fun...

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Renwind

One of Freddy's beloved
u should be able to imo since pac healers usually stay out of grp and their leech in grp, but maybe they want higher pom or something, and often they look for ppl with FoP

Jemrol

Fledgling Freddie
You should be able to get groups as long as you have yellow pom. Since most people want FoP too you have a lesser chance oof getting grps.

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
Don't expect groups to want inviting a pac below lvl 47, and at the same time, you'll prolly get put last in line if there's lvl 50 pac+leech on list, since they're simply more reliable.

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
If you are over 40, get fop.

That will help/make you able (;p) to reach lvl 50 without a lvl 50 char to leech on.

It is not a big deal to do either*. Got my shaman to ml5 from ml1 in about 2 weeks.

*Provided you're good at raidleading ;).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom