Getting a bit silly...

S

Smartypants

The network performance right now is ridiculous...
At this moment it is especially bad, packet loss like crazy, the 3 or 4 last jumps. People going linkdead all the time.

But also apart from this evenings lag misery, the perfomance the last couple of weeks has been a joke! I can't even count the number of times that I have almost been killed because my desperate attempts to send some kind of command to my char has lagged for 15-20 seconds. Mobs and players are teleporting all over the place in a lag hell...

I was just getting into this game again, after a several months long brake. But if this is how it's going to be, I'm sorry to say (and I'm trying real hard to be civil here), that you can just take your game and stick it somewhere dark...

Thank you

M

mele-nko

I'm having a lot of problems with my connection aswell, might be ISP related but it might not be. I spoke to Zargar the other day and he mentioned something about Linkdead due to packtloss issues being related to the 1.52 patch. Also Mythic knows about it, but there is nothing they can really do except patching to 1.53+ as fast as possible. I have no idea if this is really the case or that it might be something different all together. Maybe there is some official word on this....

S

soullessminion

Just deleted from alb, where iI had no lagg or Ld for ages. Odd thing is i rerolled on mid and have had nothing but lagg and ld all day :(

S

Sigurd

Originally posted by soullessminion
Just deleted from alb, where iI had no lagg or Ld for ages. Odd thing is i rerolled on mid and have had nothing but lagg and ld all day :(

Kemor works for us now... your punishment for deserting ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom