Getting a base char to 50..ever done?

B

Brevis

Well I was wondering if someone has ever been loony enough to do this, would be fun to see a lvl 50 rogue or viking running around...

O

old.Max Payne

would be stupid cause you can't train in weapons/spells then..

K

klavrynd

you can't train at your base trainer at lvl 5 afaik

B

biggz

you have to select a class to become before you can turn level 6. I have however seen a 50 infiltrator for sale on ebay with no spec points used ;-)

D

DocWolfe

they just respec and didn't re do their points :p

O

old.Demerzel

dont think u can get any more exp until u choose a path..

A

Addlcove

if you kill after level 5 without training you can´t ding 6, however when you train the acumulated (sp?) exp is given to you, a friend of mine helped me ding 5 before going tot rain the moment he choose a path he got another half level (5 bulbs) so if you are loony enough to keep killing 40 exp mobs (imagine the ammounts of those just to get from 10 to 11 <smile>) I think you could actually level to fifty, or earn your exp points anyway, and then when you chose a path you would receive the level according to the exp you´ve made (not certain if you can log or anything, this is just a theory based upon mentioned incident)

Y

-yoda-

imo it impossible ,

can u imagine how many mob you'd have to kill to get to lvl 50 ? taking into mind cos u dont ding lvl 6 the mobs u can solo will ALWAYS be yellow con . can u imagine killing 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 wee wolves till you got enough exp to have lvl 50 ? lol cant be power lvl'd either cos lvl 5 doin twees = lol@exp prolly get more solo a gray con :p "yes i know gray con = no exp"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom