*Gets excited* Just some advice plz

G

Gamah

Items Dispatching Soon
Delivery estimate: January 28
1 of: Dark Age of Camelot (with Strategy Guide)

I will soon be back amounst the midgaardians once again...I am thinking of making a skald due to the good time i had killing enchanters on the beta pvp on my mates account...+ i love SPEEEEEEED

I have done quite a bit of research into skalds but mainly on the us boards :/...Anyone got some handy tips on how to spec and what to aviod

Thanks in advance!

B

bacardi_skald

wb, thorey?

well popular specs are weap44 bsongs44/46 and rest into parry :uhoh:

G

Gamah

Thx badcardi me old mucker...yeah call me mobstomper though thats me from the good old times at malmo hehe :D!

Thx for the tip cant wait to see all me old mates ingame :D!

p.s you get your account sorted m8? if not we can lvl together? :)

B

bacardi_skald

honestly i think i've seen the last of bacardi :-/

but it's all my mistake having my pass in a folder named Daoc LOGIN PASS on my desktop and my email, with NO firewall and windows Xp :p

G

Gamah

ahh hhopefully i can catch up your sb and you can use me as a speed bitch as i once did 2 u lol!

B

bacardi_skald

hey perhaps you could advice me on a sb spec now we're at it ;P

C

chosen

the normal spec is weapon 44, BS 46 and parry 17.

O

old.anubis

keep your BS equal to your lvl up to 44, rest put into weapon (hammer/axe, swords not a good choice imo).
there are lots of skalds according to statistics but nowadays it's hard to find one in rvr (yea, it is). so you're welcome

O

old.Xarr

heya mobstomper! i have tons of skald equip just sitting in my vault collecting dust, so if you make a skald look me up eh? ;)

i really hope you get your char sorted out bacardi. if not and you start all over you can msg me as well and i'll help all i can :)

oh and my skald spec is 44hammer (very nice because you have a 2chain back based combo then that ends on 44), 46bs and 17 parry.

B

belth

Originally posted by old.anubis
keep your BS equal to your lvl up to 44, rest put into weapon
´

Don't try to solo below ~24 then though, cause you'll be hurting bad...

O

old.anubis

at lvl 10 weapon will be like 1/2, at lvl 15 ~ 2/3, not that bad, now SC is in game, you can always add some +weapon items
5 -> 20 you dont have to kill that many mobs, just stick to killtasks

B

belth

Yea SC's gonna help a ton. I'd go with Battlesongs at lvl-1 till you get weapon to around 12 or so, to get usable styles beyond taunt.

M

minime_

Ive been 44/46 50/43 and 44/44 and i gotta say i LUV 44/44 can only recommend it to you. I might have some skald stuff in vault for you btw.

G

Gamah

Ok the game should be arriving tomoz

Kobold skald? Suicide or cuteiside? I made one on pvp beta seemed like a tuff lil bugger

E

Elixir

mobstomperrrrr!

lo mate,

Don't try to solo below ~24 then though, cause you'll be hurting bad...

no he wont :D

Ill level you np mobstomper mate, 33 healer + my buffbot we will have you level 40 in no time :)

I really do look forward to seeing you again.

take care and have fun mate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom