get ready to defend albion

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
19 cet mastade is going to do MRE on us

so get r to defend our realm from hibgard.

there is an ml raid on that day from shanessa

pls when this going to start leave the ml raid and come to rvr for defend

Punishment

Resident Freddy
uspe said:

Wolf ..... Wolf :D

As for Hibguard ... how many mids did you see defend our frontier when albs painted it red ... i think you will find the answer is none :twak:

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
Punishment said:
Wolf ..... Wolf :D

As for Hibguard ... how many mids did you see defend our frontier when albs painted it red ... i think you will find the answer is none :twak:

write first correctly the word hibgard and then reply this.

its midgard. not midguard.

and............

answer me this.

when hibs do MRE. what mids do? attack hibs????

because as it seems mids attack albs only in 2 occasions.
1) when hibs do MRE on albs
2) when albs are on hibs.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
uspe said:
write first correctly the word hibgard and then reply this.

First learn how to construct sentances with proper grammar before flaming someone else's spelling.

uspe said:

The servers dead, no enemies to fight.. omg i'm so bored!!
OMG the enemy are attacking us, must be crossrealming cheating!! omg!!

You really are the most clueless of the clueless!

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
uspe said:

nice guy irl .gr strikes again :D

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
awww:( you quit golena? you'll be missed dearly

uspe, how many threads have you made on this topic... how about you just try using one?

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
Golena said:
First learn how to construct sentances with proper grammar before flaming someone else's spelling.

The servers dead, no enemies to fight.. omg i'm so bored!!
OMG the enemy are attacking us, must be crossrealming cheating!! omg!!

You really are the most clueless of the clueless!

need translation pls. dont understand what you said.

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
psyco said:
awww:( you quit golena? you'll be missed dearly

uspe, how many threads have you made on this topic... how about you just try using one?

want me to the spectator just watch ppl flaming at me? or saying things to me which is not true???
:eek7:

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
uspe said:
want me to the spectator just watch ppl flaming at me? or saying things to me which is not true???
:eek7:

i dont see what thats got to do with my quote...

buffswithlove

Loyal Freddie
dont worry uspe im not comming to albion. its 1 bard druid or warden less there. i just want keeps back. then again i might change my mind ;)

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
just realized a major flaw in one of your posts

uspe said:

this translates to

Mids ONLY kill Alb's when:
1.there attacking
2.there defending

uspe said:
need translation pls. dont understand what you said.

would you like it in german?

Erlernen Sie zuerst, wie man S�tze mit korrekter Grammatik vor loderndem jemand anderes spelling.The Bediener absolut, keine Feinde konstruiert, um zu k�mpfen. OH- mein Gott bin ich, also greifen bored!!oh mein Gott der Feind uns, mu� das Betr�gen crossrealming! an! OH- mein god!!You sind wirklich vom clueless das clueless!

i used a translator btw, so its probably not 100% accurate:p

really its not that hard to understand... though Golena's posts have recently gone down in quality(cause he does what may be interpreted as impressions)

though, never the less ill try to compensate you...

Golena said:
*cries* no-one is rvring *cries* im bored *cries*
SHIT what's this?!? were under siege, they must be crossrealming, bastards! *cries*

you have no idea what your talking about

hope that helps:(

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
psyco said:

this translates to

1.there attacking
2.there defending

Erlernen Sie zuerst, wie man S�tze mit korrekter Grammatik vor loderndem jemand anderes spelling.The Bediener absolut, keine Feinde konstruiert, um zu k�mpfen. OH- mein Gott bin ich, also greifen bored!!oh mein Gott der Feind uns, mu� das Betr�gen crossrealming! an! OH- mein god!!You sind wirklich vom clueless das clueless!

really its not that hard to understand... though Golena's posts have recently gone down in quality(cause he does what may be interpreted as impressions)

what r you trying to prove psyco?

no comments for what you wrote

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
buffswithlove said:
dont worry uspe im not comming to albion. its 1 bard druid or warden less there. i just want keeps back. then again i might change my mind ;)

taking your keeps bk wont be difficult with MRE wich mastade is doing. Maybe mastade wont go for hib keeps and move directly to alb land

the prob is when you come to alb land. that means mids ofc wont loose the oportunity to jump in.

but it will make me laugh if at the end you wont manage to get relics or mids gets more than you are.

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
psyco said:

this translates to

1.there attacking
2.there defending

The translated stuff doesn't make sense at all. :p

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
uspe said:

Seems not many people think the same as you from what has been posted so far.

Maybe, just maybe some Albs feel what has been done in the past regarding how the relics were taken in the first place, is not really in the best interests of game.

However, dont take me wrong if Albs are wanting to defend this attack on there realm in Primetime I'm fully behind them, because it will be good fun for all.

If my post doesnt make sense to you Uspe I can say the same about yours.

Good luck.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
uspe said:
but it will make me laugh if at the end you wont manage to get relics or mids gets more than you are.

I really doubt that you have much experrience in primetime raids, so please dont comment about that before you have actually been there.. Anyways, as you all should know, the prime goal for a MRE is for people to come together and have fun, that includes the albs that likes to defend.

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
Mastade said:
I really doubt that you have much experrience in primetime raids, so please dont comment about that before you have actually been there.. Anyways, as you all should know, the prime goal for a MRE is for people to come together and have fun, that includes the albs that likes to defend.
Don't be afraid Mast. Some will come to defend any keep hibs will attack, but at least 2-3 fg won't move an inch from Renaris all night. Even if their own relic gates were to be openened, they will still remain sat in renaris.
Should any of their own relics be captured I'll be it will be back in alb hand by 6 am, along with any other keep they may have lost.

So if you're looking for any lasting impact, don't get your hopes up. Though if some true keep action sounds like fun, do come. There won't be that much to come the way things are going.

Danita

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Lol at uspe or what ever his name is, out of the 15 posts on page 1, 7 of them were his, 3 of his posts were in a row. something think he needs something else in his life:? :)

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Brackus said:
Lol at uspe or what ever his name is, out of the 15 posts on page 1, 7 of them were his, 3 of his posts were in a row. something think he needs something else in his life:? :)

Yup and all his posts are made up of unintelligable drivel.

I hope that Uspe doesn't see his new vocation as the self elected "voice of Albion". I would prefer someone who has got a higher IQ than a peeled banana and who also doesn't fuck over the Queens English in each and every post.

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
elbeek said:
Yup and all his posts are made up of unintelligable drivel.

I hope that Uspe doesn't see his new vocation as the self elcted "voice of Albion". I would prefer someone who has got a higher IQ than a peeled banana and who also doesn't fuck over the Queens English in each and every post.

But im sure his parents love him:)

buffswithlove

Loyal Freddie
so its just small time bg out there having fun... u got like same amount defending what was hibs lvl50 online lol still having fun thou my face is green atm too much eating grass ..

asyveth

Fledgling Freddie
Albion was defended and defended well was touch and go at one point but we managed it. gj albs and gj to hib and mid for bringing the spark bk into rvr

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom