Get-A-Picture

K

Khalen

Ok, what is weird about this screenie :)

Kemor.jpg

H

Hulbur

Kemor sucks. No rps.

Not only does Kemor not have any RP's

He is also a Elf Magician in a Albinon Guild.

NOW that brings up some interesting RP-farming possibilities :D

O

old.Iunliten

I see it; You are using windows XP and internet explorer!! ;)

A

Aeiedil

you accidentally clicked on the help button in the mis-placed hope there would be something useful there?

M

Murcalumis

Not only is he an Elf Magician in an Albion guild in an Albion guild, he's also level 45. Which strikes me as firstly silly, I mean he must have the power to be at least! (Mwahaha! The power!) Secondly impossible, as you'll all know this is a base class and cannot go past 5 and thirdly scary as he's rank 0.

S

SFXman

Hehe, nice picture :)

Kemor has often been a L100 fighter. Why is he always some non-specific class? Not like a paladin etc, just a fighter.
Then again sometimes he is: Kemor the L100.

K

Khalen

I found it funny to see that Kemor also gets listed into Chronicles :) Now we know where he hangs out most of the time ;)

D

Delket

Just helped him to the lvl 45 Fighter epic, had to kill a Named spirit hound in camelot hills, was mighty hard work for him

O

old.Xarr

lol nice pic :)

well you gotta give him one thing, he's atleast modest. only level 45 and no rp's :)

K

kemor

Ok, stop the PMs :)

Quite often, CSRs & GMs have to join guilds for brief moments in order to investigate or fix reported problems about alliance chat, bugged guild ranks, etc...
Usually, we get in, we fix or check the issue, and get out. But sometimes (like this one), we get caught by the Guild-XML parser and appear in the Chronicles :)
Nothing new, nothing weird, just our name in Guilds not really welcoming the rumours usually coming out of situations like this one and I am sorry for that.

We will find a way to avoid such problem in the future.

D

danskmacabre

And you also use Download accelerator plus....;)

O

old.Rusfighter

Originally posted by kemor
Ok, stop the PMs :)

Quite often, CSRs & GMs have to join guilds for brief moments in order to investigate or fix reported problems about alliance chat, bugged guild ranks, etc...
Usually, we get in, we fix or check the issue, and get out. But sometimes (like this one), we get caught by the Guild-XML parser and appear in the Chronicles :)
Nothing new, nothing weird, just our name in Guilds not really welcoming the rumours usually coming out of situations like this one and I am sorry for that.

We will find a way to avoid such problem in the future.

We know, we know :) Its just a joke :) Thanks 4 helpin with our guild rank problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom