Gestapo Alive and Well in Paris.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tamtap

Banned
I counted 13 posts (upto page 9) that GOA have content edited/deleted for telling the truth in a way they didnt like. I guess we all can see now your true colors in banning the Alb guild for taking a stand.

Or Translated into French.

QUOTE=Requiel]Ok, thanks for all the feedback so far. I've read through and been quite ruthless with the purge stick in this thread. [/QUOTE]

Any date in particular FH sold out to GOA ?

Makes one think of the Ryanair consumer website fiasoco in the news at the moment. Bet they would have liked to be judge and jury as well.

Tam

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Yes! Flaming someone for shooting arrows at enemies near some bridge definately made that discussion a lot better!

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
I have an idea... lets make a flame thread and flame the GMs !!!!!!!!!!!11111111

uron

Loyal Freddie
wats tht sound of sirens i can hear in the backgroud???
wait there it is again...

it must be the CARE POLICE!!!
(ps. just for u jacob :p)

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
uron said:

no its the ambulance to take this geezer to the nut house :p

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
uron said:

sounded like a waaaambulance to me

Gamah

Banned
tamtap said:
I counted 13 posts (upto page 9) that GOA have content edited/deleted for telling the truth in a way they didnt like. I guess we all can see now your true colors in banning the Alb guild for taking a stand.

Or Translated into French.

Requiel said:
Ok, thanks for all the feedback so far. I've read through and been quite ruthless with the purge stick in this thread.

Any date in particular FH sold out to GOA ?

Makes one think of the Ryanair consumer website fiasoco in the news at the moment. Bet they would have liked to be judge and jury as well.

Tam

And you said my post's were a waste of database space :eek7:

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
And you said my post's were a waste of database space :eek7:

they are, considering you have about 10x more than anyone else

liloe

It's my birthday today!
I'm really a bit wondering now. If GOA is the Gestapo, why have I never heard about them when voting in France? After all they must belong to some minister :p

<sound of X-Files>and why are they using a German acronym for a French organization

Mulder, we got a case here.</sound of X-Files>

P.S. there's already 3 kinds of police in France, having a 4th would get quite worrying tbh

ripperbil

Fledgling Freddie
tbh I think they are .............

could say alot but would get banned or edited and deleted.

But fact is you cant ask for discussion then delete post, everything that comes from gm is now utter crap, and I will consider them enemy rather than humans.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
ripperbil said:
tbh I think they are .............

could say alot but would get banned or edited and deleted.

But fact is you cant ask for discussion then delete post, everything that comes from gm is now utter crap, and I will consider them enemy rather than humans.

But you know that they're just humans who sit there and do their job? It's like people getting wound up at traffic wardens for getting a ticked. I'm happily accepting some modding, if the discusion stays civilized. If someone asks a question about a particular subject and people use it as platform for their personal vendettas, then it's just right and fair to mod that kind of stuff out.

Also nobody says you can't post your personal opinion, but there is a difference between posting an opinion and flamebaiting. If you think something is going wrong, then start a civilized discussion where you give your views and your arguments. But let me tell you something: saying in advance that everything they say is utter crap will not really help in prooving that you want a good discussion. It just shows that you want to stereotype something you don't know anything about.

Ok, I don't agree with everything GOA does and I don't think that all their decisions are good, but it's not like they're making easy decisions. Let me give you an example. I've been GM on a medium sized freeshard for Ultima Online and already there the amount of stuff I had to listen to was unbelievable and the stupidity unbearable. Now I imagine all this x1000 and that's what GOA has to listen to every day.....not a funny thing if you ask me. Yer, they get payed for it, but that doesn't mean they're perfect or to be abused for it. But hey, I'm sure you're the kind of person who has traffic wardens as personal hated enemies, right?

kirennia

Part of the furniture
So Requiel gives up his time posting here with purpose to try and set a decent thread with reasoned debate and this is what you come up with? Seriously, what purpose do you think this thread actually brings.

And some people wonder why GoA don't post here more often...

Gahn

Resident Freddy
He deleted (since he is a Mod of FH fyi) what i would have deleted too, posts that weren't related to his question, Manisch_Moron and Fatload flaming springs to mind -.-

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
i can still see the deleted posts too, they were pretty much all just random whine and bitch fighting, they weren't needed in the discussion.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Raven said:
i can still see the deleted posts too, they were pretty much all just random whine and bitch fighting, they weren't needed in the discussion.

indeed

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
I don't blame him for deleting the posts, Manisch went completely off topic trying to bring "adding" into a discussion on AC raids.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Although perhaps better if he split thread instead of deleted, so no one goes off on gestapo in paris conspiracy rants.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Maeloch said:
Although perhaps better if he split thread instead of deleted, so no one goes off on gestapo in paris conspiracy rants.

hahaha :>

tamtap

Banned
liloe said:
I'm really a bit wondering now. If GOA is the Gestapo, why have I never heard about them when voting in France? After all they must belong to some minister :p

<sound of X-Files>and why are they using a German acronym for a French organization

Mulder, we got a case here.</sound of X-Files>

P.S. there's already 3 kinds of police in France, having a 4th would get quite worrying tbh

Gestapo was be used as an adjective not a noun. We all know the french are too cluless to actually organise the Gestope these days, you would definately need some German help again ;D

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/gestapo

back to school sonny jim and learn the basics isntead of being a pretend GM and a game played by 4 year olds.

Tam

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Zoia said:
Yes! Flaming someone for shooting arrows at enemies near some bridge definately made that discussion a lot better!

I "flame" players like Fatload as much as I want my dear, in any thread as long as they don't shut up and stop bad mouthing a guild as griefers for AC'ed relics that guild didn't even AC the last times.

Further than that I stated my opionion in that thread before he appeared (https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showpost.php?p=3076102&postcount=83) and it hasn't been purged.

Also, I think the discussion is pointless now after what Requiel replied, because he asked us to ask Mythic for changes of the relic mechanics and only this will change something.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Have a 3 day break, Tam.

I deleted alot of that shit, not just Requiel, and if you want to describe me as 'gestapo' then 'gestapo' I'll be. Now fuck off and don't come back until you can abide by the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom