Gerrsha Warriors..event..or what ?

X

--xion--

Today in Cornwall station i went to see what was going on coz ppl were sayign about some event that was taking place..well we waitied and nothing happened..well then i got ld and was like arghh ...when i loged bakc on i asked where everyoen went...well they were north of cws and in this plane and i went there and we were at aaplane where a load of Geersha Warriors and Geersha Archers were ( goblin models ) , well we think that these were sommin to do with epic..but some thought they were new mobs..

any1 know??

we killed lots but ntohing happened..

S

Sharp Thing

i was making an infil (yes a rogue :p ) in camp forest when i came acrros 2strangers, they conned purp to me (duh) and were hostile, when i spoke to one she said somthing bout the good weather and that she only comes out then, i got some screenies, il see if i can get them uploaded

X

--xion--

hmm weird ok cool, yea many things r happeneing aroudn the cornwall/lyoneese area lately..

S

sorusi

killed some of them, and some strangers in camelot hills when doing the boring epic :)

N

NetNifty

seen the 1s in camelot hills, 2 give u a dirty look, the other 1 says he was hunting bears then got ganked by sum giants, then asks where camelot is and what is the nearest keep, so he can get an army

P

Purefun

D

-Dreama-

The geershas have spawned at the boogie tower today...higher cons and 2 named...they conned everywhere from grey to purple to me at lvl 44

P

parky

This is not all ive seen Strangers in Avalonmarsh killed and they drop Hibernian armor ! ! ! !
Since the gobbos wear same weapons i think they will do to.
What i noticed is that they spawn verry slow ...

ALSO : ive seen and killed Sanharash : a goblin like those others in corn, he was in Lyonesse.

!! Lezz get an army and clear out albion from lyonesse to llyn barfog of these Strange mobs ;-D !!!

X

xplo

These mobs r higher then most guards in keeps (prydwen keep, strangers, remeber?) My guess is that these gobbo's will move from their base to prydwen keep and take it. Killing all on their path. From there they will attack camelot, but they wont get in cause the new trapdoors that suddenly appeared with the patch will stop them :D thats my wee guess :)

X

--xion--

hehe well a lot fo these r spawning whiuch means they are definatly for ane event then, is there anythign in Hib with the name of Geersha ? maybe it could help.

D

-Dreama-

That sanharasha guy...he was at the boogie tower last night...he must be some sort of leader, he wanders around alot. This is deffinatly an army, and more troops are arriving everyday. Keep us all up to dat here if you see a new grp of them...my guess is they will gather behind the roman village in cornwall next, or at least soon.

O

old.Second

i was there yesterday killing them alot=)

i even had 40 of them run trough cornwall station after me hehe.

And there were a few strangers there too and when i spoke to them this happened:

The strangers quickly moves away and finaly diapears in the distance.
But he was standing still:p and then *poff* he disapeard:p

X

--xion--

ye when i went to the stranger he disapeared too shame i was hoping he told me stuff :p well the warriors well they are yea spawnign even more.. well do they drop anything apart from the hib item? on www.camelot-europe.com it does say the event is commin closer too so we better get rdy or sommin :p but if its those attackign not much battle work is needed...but i know sommin else will pop up

S

Stekkerdoos

Maybe got something to do with some evil/dude that would return, heard that from Akai the Prophet on plains. sure hope it will continue :)

D

_dalmar_

about a week ago i had to log my 50 paladin in to kill a mob in camelot hills and it was gerrsha and conned green was standing in area just north of the graveyard outback of prydwen keep by a large rock. just was standing there like it belonged there i mean at first i thought it was a pet but they run back to there spawn area after release.

O

old.Caspen

The Geersha are on the move. Almost got whacked by one with my alt just at the back of adribards retreat. They were fighting rot worms. Definately were not there two days ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom