Germany without Frings

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
According to the news, FIFA suspended Germanies midfielder Torsten Frings for one games, because he participated in the brawl after the GER-ARG match and hit the argentinian player Cruz. Both, Frings AND Cruz said, that this is not the case and that Frings hasn´t done anything.
Now the delicate part... the entire thing was brought up by....

Italy

I mean... what the heck?!

Corran

Part of the furniture
Thorwyn[B&Q] said:
According to the news, FIFA suspended Germanies midfielder Torsten Frings for one games, because he participated in the brawl after the GER-ARG match and hit the argentinian player Cruz. Both, Frings AND Cruz said, that this is not the case and that Frings hasn´t done anything.
Now the delicate part... the entire thing was brought up by....

Italy

I mean... what the heck?!

Apparently it was actually filmed by Italian Sky TV so they had video evidence available. Whether it right or not i dont know.

Celestino

Fledgling Freddie
As for what the local media here in germany reports, the evidance sky tv brought up shows Frings fist near the chin of Cruz,
Frings commented that he just put up his hands to defend himself as he was in the middle of the brawl while Cruz said that he didn't see or feel a punch
I guess they were trying not to take any chances making a statement especially as the game is coming up tomorrow ...

Well he'll be back in the team on Saturday

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Seeing Frings' punch. I feel the suspension is justified and he should considder himself lucky that he wont be excluded from a possible final. Nowhere near selfdefence, he threw that fist pretty far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom