German Super Cluster

Excaliber

Fledgling Freddie
With the German cluster now back at 2000+ primetime, is anyone thinking of playing there again?

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
All we need now is a GOA Super Character Copy but I guess something is wrong with me to expect such a service.

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
I was considering it, but the will to level a bb\new char and template it up isnt really there anymore :\

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
I was considering it, but the will to level a bb\new char and template it up isnt really there anymore :\

if just do a normal good solid toa template it takes u what ? 2 days and ur 50 cl 10 ml10 full temp and ready to rox :D
Then just use the dragon items in a later template

Illbill

Fledgling Freddie
is it possible to install English langguage pack to the german sserver?

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
is it possible to install English langguage pack to the german sserver?

There is no english language pack. DaoC was made rather along time ago by Mythic who didn't design it with different languages in mind. GOA have to manually change the language for each server every patch.

You can play the game on the english client (with a few small bugs, the reply button doesn't work, you can't climb walls and you can't pay your house rent by dragging and dropping cash). However most things, quests and equipment will still be in German.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Nothing personal against GOA, but until Mythic decide to buy the player base back from em then this idea is already an epic fail for me :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom