german servers

Arathar

Fledgling Freddie
hello all, want to get back in the action again after a few months break from from an attempt at US servers. played mainly on classic but also tried Devon cluster, but the time diffrences was a problem for me. so my question is how is popuation on german servers? also any friendly eng/swe guilds there?

regards

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
hello all, want to get back in the action again after a few months break from from an attempt at US servers. played mainly on classic but also tried Devon cluster, but the time diffrences was a problem for me. so my question is how is popuation on german servers? also any friendly eng/swe guilds there?

regards

All the German servers are in one big cluster now and the population is very good. 1800+ at German prime time. There are some English speaking guilds still playing but they are quite spread out. Perfect Recovery is a casual rvr guild (runs regular PuGs) which plays on hib and has several swedish players.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
All the German servers are in one big cluster now and the population is very good. 1800+ at German prime time. There are some English speaking guilds still playing but they are quite spread out. Perfect Recovery is a casual rvr guild (runs regular PuGs) which plays on hib and has several swedish players.

heh pr still around then :p tell jim he has to use fh more often :p

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
My guild is still around on german servers as well, MoC on Inc on hib and Push on mid. all old UK cluster fools also .se

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
heh pr still around then :p tell jim he has to use fh more often :p

Yeah, PR are still around, and so am I too. ;) I'm still here lurking on FH as well. Hope life is treating you well me old mucker. ;)

regards

Depends what you're looking for on German servers. We (in PR) can defo offer you a home on Hib. We don't always manage to make a full group ourselves atm (hence we PUG a bit) - we have a big hole where a bard should be - but we do have a very healthy guild. :)

If you're a serious (and quality) RvR player then Valgyr's guild might suit you better, but that would probably depend on whether they have a spot for you.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Yeah, PR are still around, and so am I too. ;) I'm still here lurking on FH as well. Hope life is treating you well me old mucker. ;)

Depends what you're looking for on German servers. We (in PR) can defo offer you a home on Hib. We don't always manage to make a full group ourselves atm (hence we PUG a bit) - we have a big hole where a bard should be - but we do have a very healthy guild. :)

If you're a serious (and quality) RvR player then Valgyr's guild might suit you better, but that would probably depend on whether they have a spot for you.

Dandy :p playing on USA PvE server atm (trying to learn all the tricks of the plat farming trade) then i'll probably return to an rvr server. What you playing these days?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Avalon still zerg server jim? or do they not do organized zerging anymore our german friends lol

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Avalon still zerg server jim? or do they not do organized zerging anymore our german friends lol

Its decent, zergy sure. grps roaming sure, 8v8 zone yeah but not as active as b4 due to the best grps beeing too good.

If u dont mind pugging with the germans its a great server. if u only want UK cluster ppl i guess US is a better place.

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
If ppl wanna play on mid we will start running pugs alot more from end of april. We are in AEKI guild on mid.

Karmatika

One of Freddy's beloved
If ppl wanna play on mid we will start running pugs alot more from end of april. We are in AEKI guild on mid.

had a great time yesterday with brushing off the old valk :). Deffo rdy for more!!

szwok out

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom