General population of servers

S

Sinysh

Hi
i used to play Daoc on US servers back a few years ago but quit around same time as ToA, but now i might try again on EU, but before i choose a server or realm i would like to know if anyone knows how many players there are in the english speaking servers, i don't know if Chronicles of Camelot is the right amount that is displayed there

thank you

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
All you will find is tumbleweed and emptiness. unless you speak German or French your best off going to the US servers.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
As Raven says the EU english speaking servers are dead.

If you want to play in english you should join the US servers. If you don't mind playing in german or french there is plenty of action on EU servers.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
please let's make another thread about English server populations.

Xeros

Fledgling Freddie
There is still some daily action on UK servers, but it's limited to primetime action only.

Think mids are biggest realm now and albs are most of time with 7 - 11 ppl in rvr. Hibs are sometimes also online, depending of SBF is online and active in rvr.

There's around 60 - 80 ppl still around, but that's included with bb's from some of them.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Log on there about once every 2-3 weeks for old times sake, so not got the best idea...however, generally small grp of 3-4 mids or albs out - mostly archers - taking or flaming up a tower/keep somewhere, and some similar grp of hibs might be out.

Fun as a break from the chaos on avalon, but would be shitty to be stuck there full-time with no choice.

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
please let's make another thread about English server populations.

LeviathanesCalmness.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom