Gem of spirit adhorrent - where ?

Z

zlair

It seems like this is one good resist item to have...

... but where does it drop ?

Is the the new tangler drop ?

O

old.BJ|Bored

any pygmy gob can drop it

its reasonable rare

reasonably as in camping tanglers with a caba on a pl night u only get 4/5 in 5 hrs

A

Apathy

Originally posted by old.BJ|Bored
any pygmy gob can drop it

its reasonable rare

reasonably as in camping tanglers with a caba on a pl night u only get 4/5 in 5 hrs

I'd hardly call one every hour or so rare. :p

I got two when at tanglers with another person. They're bugged until a later patch, with 2 x 7% body resist. Retroactive fix, though.

a.

Z

zlair

If they aren't so rare, Id like to buy two. cant be arsed to stand at gobos ever again ! ;)

or we could exchange services... I could do some SCing for u instead if u like :)

Z

zlair

If they aren't so rare, Id like to buy two. cant be arsed to stand at gobos ever again ! ;)

or we could exchange services... I could do some SCing for u instead if u like :)

A

Apathy

You mean you wouldn't charge me 100g for every 10 minutes?

Gosh! Bargain!

But I am afraid I would have to charge you 50g for every pygmy goblin I kill looking for the gems.

a.

T

Tigerius

Hour of Cabbie camping tanglers is several hundred pygmies down, do the maths, that IS a rare drop.

Not saying it should be treated as one though as we know our Cabbies so happily farm up loads for us :p

E

Eggy

Apathy you cheap German slut, go get me one. No, two.

Z

zlair

Originally posted by Apathy
You mean you wouldn't charge me 100g for every 10 minutes?

Gosh! Bargain!

But I am afraid I would have to charge you 50g for every pygmy goblin I kill looking for the gems.

a.

who r u ?

nm, i rly dont care...

A

Apathy

I camped the Aqueduct and got two in a few hours, as well as a million other new drops that aren't RoG'd.

You don't need to camp and farm for days on end. You don't need millions of people. In fact, if you have an alt that is around tangler lvl then just get in a group (If there are any left.) and it'll turn up after a while along with lots of exp.

Rare is things like the Sceptre of Intellect and the Bowmaster Bracer. :p

a.

A

Apathy

And Eggy, if you want to act as buffbot for the duration then I will gladly go get you two. :p

a.

M

Molten Lava

Not bugged

Btw I think only the shift+I info is bugged...if you use the bracer it tells you

your body resistance has increased
your heat resistance has increased
your energy resistance has increased
your mater resistance has increased

Havent check my bonus-info though...anyone did check that yet?

Z

zlair

Re: Not bugged

Originally posted by Molten Lava
Btw I think only the shift+I info is bugged...if you use the bracer it tells you

your body resistance has increased
your heat resistance has increased
your energy resistance has increased
your mater resistance has increased

Havent check my bonus-info though...anyone did check that yet?

should be +7 to all those u mentioned

L

Larik-

Had Body capped with the 7% from the jewel, but took my other +Body stuff off, checked resists with and without the gem and got these bonuses:

Energy+7%
Matter+7%
Body+14% (which, i guess, is what it says on the shift+I anyway :) )

W

-Wedge-

I've camped Tanglers & Pygmy house for 2 nights now (5-6 hours total) and have had it drop a grand total of: ZERO times... (Cabalist + Wizard + any lowbie) (did go up in cash :D)

I hear others are having success, but I'm not...

O

old.Sko

camped common gobos for 2 hours with 2 infis and cleric bot. got 2 gems and level for lowbie guildie who joined in since he could not find group.

M

m4rk

I found it drops more at Pygmys rather than tanglers, not sure whether thats 100% true but if youre looking for one it deffo does drop off pygmy house spawn.

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by -Wedge-
I've camped Tanglers & Pygmy house for 2 nights now (5-6 hours total) and have had it drop a grand total of: ZERO times... (Cabalist + Wizard + any lowbie) (did go up in cash :D)

I hear others are having success, but I'm not...

Hmm, let my friar in Mag and I am sure your luck will change.

And I am not gonna tell you how I got that runic-troll hide belt I gave you (ah ok: I ran past ellys with my theurg and aggroed one so had to kill it and it dropped, ROTFL)

J

Jiggs

its one per hour approx

your just unlucky if you haven't got it two night :D

Y

-yoda-

ive camped the gobo house also a cple of times and only had one drop for me so far "which im selling :p" will be trying to farm for more . cos me needs the cash :)

P

Puppetmistress

Still funny to see a FC-cabalist selling them in CS for, IMHO, way too much money. He realised himself too that is was way too expensive, coz he suddenly dropped his twice with around 40% when I PM'ed him for the price :)

J

Jiggs

for not having the hassle i'd say 300g is a good price

H

Hit ^_^

we exped on gobos>farmers>tangs lvl31-40 and got 3gem's so you need some luck to find it.

O

old.BJ|Bored

if ur still aftr 1 zlair

ill give you one if you sc my stuff ;) most 32/28 1 37/32 :E

course ill pay ur prices too ;)

O

old.BJ|Bored

Originally posted by Apathy
I'd hardly call one every hour or so rare. :p

I got two when at tanglers with another person. They're bugged until a later patch, with 2 x 7% body resist. Retroactive fix, though.

a.

look up sarcastic in dictionary ;o drop is described as 'very rare' my arse is it ;)

A

Apathy

If someone like me doesn't recognise your sarcasm, then I think it's more likely that you need to look up the meaning of the word. :p

a.

O

old.BJ|Bored

ill try using less than 4 syllable words next time ^^

M

Meduza

Originally posted by old.BJ|Bored
if ur still aftr 1 zlair

ill give you one if you sc my stuff ;) most 32/28 1 37/32 :E

course ill pay ur prices too ;)

if u bring jewels we have a deal :)

Users who are viewing this thread