Gem of Lost Memories

Undskyld

Fledgling Freddie
Lo all... just wondering if anyone have ever seen this mob up ? or does get implemented next patch ?

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
It's in 1.70, if you check general section you can see a thread with the three new artifacts in that patch.

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
That is like, -don't count on this artifact, handle it like it didn't exist-

Since 1.70 is... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off ><. Stlong goa speed @ patching to 1.69 shows all.

Olvoair

Fledgling Freddie
hehe I would much prefer to get a debugged NF v 1.71 or whateva instead of having to get through a buggy 2 months b4 its corrected in some patch

so i dont mind the lagginess, even less as i play melee and will get the shaft firmly placed in rectum w NF

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Olvoair said:
hehe I would much prefer to get a debugged NF v 1.71 or whateva instead of having to get through a buggy 2 months b4 its corrected in some patch

so i dont mind the lagginess, even less as i play melee and will get the shaft firmly placed in rectum w NF

The reason it takes them millions of years to patch is not bug fixing, it is because they translate the patches to <a not so international language> <an even lesser international language>

Yeah I don't speak german, nor french, hungarian and english is enough ;>.

Couldn't care less if all servers were english, would speed up things too..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom