gem i found not seen it before

A

azmath

this is a gem i found while farming not sure what it is neva seen it before and stats are pritty cool tbh want to know wahts its worth if pos

Adroit Gem

Lv 50

18 str

21 dex

DW 3

hits 25

wahts it worth ?

W

wolfen_rb

ur gem = 47,3 util

Gem of Spirit Abhorrent = 56 util

Ancient Roman Coin = 54 util

so dont expect much :( sry for u m8

S

sollers_natus

Nice Gem for someone who's leveling a infi/merc atm though

K

Kagato.

Not seen it before because its a RoG gem and therefore unique.

Which also means it cannot be replaced therefore useless to most people with 'set' equipment templates so not worth that much sorry regardless of utility value.

S

Sohan_THC

those gems / braces / rings drop plenty in AC not all are as high in utils as this one but is not really rare orso.

i put most of them on the selling merchent @ my house
most time between 50 - 100 G i sell them.

is really good to wonder around with youre 20 new born alt or you 30+ char orso and fill it with uber items for say around 300g orso.

O

old.Ramas

Which also means it cannot be replaced therefore useless to most people with 'set' equipment templates so not worth that much sorry regardless of utility value.

True - RoGs are *so* much harder to replace than the one-time-only no-trade quest rewards most people seem to prefer to use.

:rolleyes:

(However, I do agree that most people use this screwed up reasoning for not taking RoGs)

K

Kagato.

Originally posted by old.Ramas
True - RoGs are *so* much harder to replace than the one-time-only no-trade quest rewards most people seem to prefer to use.

:rolleyes:

(However, I do agree that most people use this screwed up reasoning for not taking RoGs)

Don't think any OTD's are worth using at level 50 really, and the only non-repeatable/tradeable items worth using are the lost treasure bracers (which I admit is very poor design by Mythic).

The LSOA necklace is tradeable as are things like the hooded blades cloak, veiled bracer of eyes and most other jewellery worth consideration.

And its not just that ROG's cannot be replace, most rogs are 92 % quality at best and so though wear out extremely fast on a melee character, anything thats not 99/100 % quality wont last long enough to warrent its use when it is not easy to replace.

H

Hit ^_^

Originally posted by Kagato.
Not seen it before because its a RoG gem and therefore unique.

Rogs aint unique. i found Several Rogs that have the Same exact stats. all it says is that its more or less Random Generated but far from Unique.

and if your using a qua99 armour set it is as usabel as the higher quality items as when it has 0%dur/con your srt will be at a very low dur/con too and the patches will probebly forced you to change your setup a long time ago..

M

Moody

Don't forget that quest rewards are 100% quality and therefore will last a bit longer than the equally unique RoG drops which can vary in quality from 98% to 70%

P

Puppetmistress

*#@% !

It doesnt matter Kagato. At the time you need a new necklace Mythic has introduced the Necklace of Armsman-uberness and you need that.

When that wears off you want the Necklace of Armsman-for-teh-win-Uberness etc etc.

The whole idea of Mythic is just to MAKE you stay in the game. Playing the game = money for them. So they make sure you need to farm something new.

They already upped the epic- and DF-jewelry, next step is a new quest, a repair-merchant which requires a special stone you need to do a long quest for, etc etc.

K

Kagato.

The necklace of Armsman Uberness does not fit into my painstakingly designed and expensive template though. Thankfully I was over capped on alot of the stats anyway.

But really all these rogs and non-tradeable items just harms the economy of the servers.

O

old.Ramas

To add a extra layer of no-trade nonsense.

100% of ToA uber items can only be acquired once and are all no-trade.

Personally I've always felt no-trade to be one of the single most retarded game mechanics ever to grace a MMOG.

But that's just me.

K

Kagato.

agreed
I suppose in the case of Artifacts theres some justifcation with items that 'grow' with the character.

but what realistic justifcation is there for a typical quest reward being untradeable? Its hardly realistic.

B

bracken_woodman

but what realistic justifcation is there for a typical quest reward being untradeable? Its hardly realistic.

Yes that sucks. Its because of this that my next template will be largely based on the new DF stuff that comes in next patch.

Y

Yussef

LSOA Necklace is still tradable using house vaults.

Z

zmurf

Originally posted by Puppetmistress
The whole idea of Mythic is just to MAKE you stay in the game. Playing the game = money for them. So they make sure you need to farm something new.

Isen't this any game companies 'idea' ? to try and make u stay with the game, in any way possible ? think, then post ...

N

Naewae

Originally posted by Eof
The necklace is no longer tradable

As I found to my dismay - having it stuck on my level 20 mincer vault character :(

Put another necklace in vault, then swap them

God I hope so

K

Kagato.

It works, I tried it, stick a normal necky in vault then shift the copper one over directly onto it so they 'switch'.

O

old.Ramas

Originally posted by Yussef
Put another necklace in vault, then swap them :p

Didn't you guys know?

This is how family heirlooms were passed down from generation to generation throughout olde england.

No really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom