Geershas Again

T

thucram

THEY MOVED IN CWS AND KILLED US ALL, IF YOU READ THIS GET TO CWS PLZ ;-)

if you read this after 5 hours or so, leave it ;-)

A

Adralend

WTF WTF!!!

Also at work.. Please nail them bitches..

S

Sibanac

old.Second nuaghty, surfing BW on company time !

/me looks over his sholder to see if boss is comming :)

B

Bleri McThrust

WTF

Geershas are lame. Fancy organising an attack when most albs are likely to be at work.

Theres no skill in taking undefended keeps. Next attack will likely be during the womens FA Cup final now.

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Bleri McThrust
WTF

Geershas are lame. Fancy organising an attack when most albs are likely to be at work.

Theres no skill in taking undefended keeps. Next attack will likely be during the womens FA Cup final now.

lol :)

M

Madonion Slicer

NERF!!!! Geershas

Attacking undefended keeps LAMERZ with No SKILLZ :D :clap:

...damn i am also in work, bloody job and bills no wonder i am not 50 yet :D

M

Madonion Slicer

Just had a thought, can someone check Excal they might go for the str relics!

G

Galelawyn

Some strangers and geershas popped in lyo also , there at entrance lyo at first tellymons , they follow u till the witherwoodes , only about 3 of em now but could become more

B

bracken_woodman

Someone tell them to WAIT dammit! I wont be home from work for 3 hours :mad:

T

thucram

Maybe its just part of the een that the keep HAD TO BE TAKEN,
Why else would the boss always respawn ?

O

old.LandShark

They have to respawn because otherwise the event would consist of:
-Geershas appear
-Geershas move out from a totally insignificant untravelled part of Cornwall
-Geershas take witrin, are slaughtered by a medium-sized zerg of albs

Event over...
:p

Imho they'll be 'unstoppable' (quite literally...) until they take Camelot itself, or at least besiege it.
After all, there was that message that displayed to anyone entering camelot, about "the walls stand tall and proud now, but blah blah may fall later blah etc"
:p

F

Flimgoblin

they don't respawn - they have patched Witrin to 1.56 and use the corpse summoner :)

We have their goblin waxed moustache relic.

O

old.LandShark

rofl Fingo :clap:

Thucram: not merely untakeable, but untakeworthy...

(yay, invented a word:p)

A

Aule Valar

street fighting in camelot would be damn cool, however without a clipping engine where you can actually form sheild walls and people can't run through other people it probably wouldn't work all that well, and you can't get on the walls of camelot :(

O

old.Wildfire

are they dead yet? after running back and forth for a few hours watching my sorc-taxi take exp death after exp death, I decided not to bother continuing as the albs present weren't really making any headway. There wasn't a concerted effort from any guilds in particular, it seems people just CBA to be honest. Some pics below from the closest we (I, others may have got closer at another point in the evening) got to disposing of the named strangers...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11)

S

skile

We need 150-200 peeps to take CW. The keeplord (u hit him for far less than dragon) should drop some neat stuff, i reckon.

S

skile

Suggestion would be to pull him to adribards retreat. Think theres a yellowcon Sir Xxxxx and some Sir's are unkillable. Get him to adribards and with the guard respawn and 50 albs ganking him he should be down pretty quick.

B

bracken_woodman

Originally posted by old.Wildfire
are they dead yet? after running back and forth for a few hours watching my sorc-taxi take exp death after exp death, I decided not to bother continuing as the albs present weren't really making any headway. There wasn't a concerted effort from any guilds in particular, it seems people just CBA to be honest. Some pics below from the closest we (I, others may have got closer at another point in the evening) got to disposing of the named strangers...

There was a big effort made by albs earlier in the evening, but after trying several tactics, including putting groups on spawn points to try and limit their chances to form up, the Hibs raided...(what a surprise). :rolleyes:

F

Flimgoblin

wasn't getting any xp death last night... so looks like they fixed that one :) (yay)

But the hibernian relic raid kinda stopped any resistance at witrin.

O

old.LandShark

Did I miss something here?
All the guards + alb banner are back at witrin this morning...
That's just crap. Unless of course albion managed to clear them out last night sometime?

O

old.Hobbes101

Well Witrin was recaptured just before 7am this morning as I was off soloing in Dartmoor. Place is currently clear with guards returned and no Geesha/Strangers in Avalon Marsh at all...

Im not sure exactly what happened as the place was empty by the time I got there. Some comments were made on alliance that some group had ganked the Lord, but unless they thought up some neat trick or dragged him onto some named guards I cannot really comment.... Otherwise either they simply withdrew for another round later or GOA pulled the plug.

It was fun while it lasted and we had some spirited attempts at taking Witrin yesterday morning. Fighting the 60+ mobs provided no great difficulty despite their constant spawning but the ubernamed rather broke us - we brought down Ottar several times but the Viga mob was just too much. (Hit me each time for 1031, evaded and parried like mad and seemed to be able to hit me even when facing away). Still anything new is good and I was impressed with the numbers of lvl 20-49 who turned up and risked constant xp loss for little personal gain. Hopefully it all isnt over yet and more is to come as the fights and teamwork made a great change.

Edit: Ah - explaination of events at Witrin in the above post and link. Solid work guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom