Geersha warriors + worms are baaack !

T

thucram

Some geersa warriors and worms at the undead paladins ruins near CWS, ive seen em then someones reports tell me there is alot bigger part that went to avalon marsh..

I smell some event ;-D

T

thucram

unconfirmed report that there should have spawned loads of new geersha warriors around CWS, more than i saw at the ruins

T

thucram

Geershas in lyonesse reported !! confirmed

T

thucram

ARMY N NE FROM CWS BIG, almost killed me , uphill, there they stopped

T

thucram

NEED ALL WE CAN GET IN AVALON MAJOR ZEG

T

thucram

Was nice event ppl, The boss was a little hard bot he got defeated, i hope it is over now

T

thucram

well i just hope there aint gonna come 10 of those big ones ;-D

then ill go livei n DF ;-D

T

Tleilax

haha was fun indeed, big boss running like a headless chicken 1 shooting casters lmao :)

then middies start to whack our keep doors, think we had like 1 or 2 keeps left =)

fun night indeed.

M

Motowntheta

I was there in cornwall for the event and I take my hats off to goa for keeping it going. Now I'm not a big follower of the event stuff but I wondered did anyone actually work out it was happening tonight before hand.

If not then, whilst I understand it was meant to be a surprise attack :) , would it not be better if the nights of the events were telegraphed a bit more so more people who want to partake could be around as well :) . I have been to both this one and the bash in tepoks now and enjoyed them alot (ok they are not groundbreaking but they are fun) but feel sorry that people who missed it through not knowing miss out :( when they might have made the effort to be on. Especially with the small number of events that actually happen.

Just a thought for all the people who wern't on last night.

F

Flimgoblin

if we'd known about it beforehand...

1. the whole 'scouting them' and all the fun on our alliance line wouldn't have happened.

2. there would have been about two dragon-raid-size-armies sitting at cornwall station. The fight would have lasted about ten seconds.

As it was it was good fun :) missed the big fellow (we were bashing on bledmeer's doors when the alarm was raised) but we got to help kill a small force that charged towards Witrin.

T

thucram

erm we did know before ;-D

about 1 hour before they spawned and a few days before a mage in care withrin spawned telling the keep is going tobe attacked.

M

Molten Lava

Happy at first

I was happy at first as I was at CW when the guard started to evacuate the NPC's from CW to Adribard's (or Outland Wharf or something) I was jumping around my room screaming to my RL gf "event, event, event...yeah"

With a full group of my guild we sat at CW when the invasion started....small groups of stramgers killed about all albs there at first....

More and more albs came (150 the highest I saw on /who Cornwall) and thats when it started...more and more strangers, worms and Gersha's were inc....and albs started to kill them...

It was just like Emain: zerg between CW and CWS....60 minutes later I sat down on the ground crying to my gf "bah it was just another Zerging"

Is this the event? zerg some force of strangers in stead of mids/hibs? We get some crappy XP, even more crappy drops and nothing more? Can't we get some real fun with the events? or do we have to wait 3 more months to get an even bigger force that will eventually kill even the biggest alb zerg? Giv Itamz, Giv fun, giv xp

Maybe we killed them to quick so lets wait till they reach Excal next time there might be some more fun then....

O

old.Second

Re: Happy at first

Originally posted by Molten Lava
I was jumping around my room screaming to my RL gf "event, event, event...yeah"

Wish i was there.... WITH A CAMERA! :p

and you still got a GF?:p If the love of my life had been jumping around in the room screaming "event, event, event...yeah" then i would have called the men in white coats:p and visited her every sunday at the funny farm:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom