Gay HIb stealthers

nangoi

Fledgling Freddie
Ok my turn to have a go ........
dont care if i get banned or kicked or whatever from these forums.
Id like to know why rr 6 -10 hib stealth classes cant win fights unless you fuking wankers strafe to get your side stun off
Pepples (complete tosser)......spinesprout....spine(less) in any form is the biggest wanker of the lot...........ffs your fuking rr 9 or some shit and im rr 4 you freaking tard.
nirv just killed me and he was geting pawned till he strafed and got the side stun .Then the feking tosser dances at me even tho the guards killed me .fuking sick of you wankers doing this in every fuking fight
And before anyone says walk back the little tossers just run off
Last but not least i read up after each and ever fight and yes sometimes they evade but when they losing they strafe every fuking time and ive lost more times when they havnt evaded and just strafed like the wankers they are.
For god sake have a spine and if ya lose ,lose with some dignity rather strafe like assholes...........if a rr 4 dont strafe in fights why the fuk should you .

Even tho you stealth zerging more than albs at the mo ...you wonder why we stealth zerg.... its because we cant win a fair one v one with you wankers .

Ever last one of you makes me :puke:

wont bother with the adding whine cause you do it as readily as you breath in and out :(

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
roflcopter
best whine ever.. OR was it? :m00:

my eyes started hurting abit when trying to read through it so i stoped half way in :(

A

Aoln

He has a point though, it's pretty lame and they can still land it even if you have /face on them.

Talked about this before, spinesprouts excuse: [12:28] pup|AFK: So when u use dragonfang u evade7 abusing ?

:p

Illtar

Fledgling Freddie
Aoln said:
He has a point though, it's pretty lame and they can still land it even if you have /face on them.

Talked about this before, spinesprouts excuse: [12:28] pup|AFK: So when u use dragonfang u evade7 abusing ?

:p

What amuses me most is that, Puppet whines when i strafe around on caba while ml9 sim is killing him.

A dont really see the difference....

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Haven't played ranja in a while, but Im certainly not an Ice-storm side-strafe abuser.

Watch my movie and see me do it, oh look its not even on my primary quickbar on ranja :O

I got Ice-storm on my 2nd quickbar, yes. I use it on 3 different occasions:

a) Monkey circle-strafing around in the hope I cant hit him and he awaits till his friend(s) arrive. Or hope the scout shot me down before he's down

b) You add just after a fight with me on <60% HP possibly still bleeding/dotted etc out of endo. Fuck off then, happy to fight you in 30-40 seconds when Im back on full HP/end etc

c) Opening with Ice-storm from stealth. I dont strafe around, just approach from the side, run up , same way assassins line up PA I line up side-style. Nothing wrong with that.

Dont even know who you are or under what category you fall. You probably just whining here now because Im high RR - but hardly been active on ranger last few weeks. Nightshade has Ice-storm but dont really need that on NS with Diamondback and Evade7.

So who are you? And when did it happen and under what condition?

Gamah

Banned
Hibernia stealthers are homosexual..som ns's keep asking my male bot to "buff them" :<

Neo

Loyal Freddie
nuffing wrong with strafing, every1 can do it. If u choose not to, then its
totally up to u, dont bitch at thoose who choose to use it.
Strafing and zerging is 2 totally different things. This is IMO ofc but a person
who strafe = some1 who uses what he got to win.
Zerging = person(s) doesnt care about the fight itself, they just want the rps.
Zerging fucks can diaf.

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
haha.. come on its soooooooooooo easy to counter..

btw owned & ibtl

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Learning to straft to the side and aiming the weapon swing just right isn't at all easy to do.

It is if your a clueless fuckwit whos retarded ingame.

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
Neo said:
nuffing wrong with strafing, every1 can do it. If u choose not to, then its
totally up to u, dont bitch at thoose who choose to use it.
Strafing and zerging is 2 totally different things. This is IMO ofc but a person
who strafe = some1 who uses what he got to win.
Zerging = person(s) doesnt care about the fight itself, they just want the rps.
Zerging fucks can diaf.

Straffing is ghey. person who strafe = some1 who is a tard. If you can get off a side style when you are 1 on 1 facing each other then you are abusing the game mechanics. not bug abuse, just being a keyboard nobjockey.

Gamah

Banned
Gustav said:
Straffing is ghey. person who strafe = some1 who is a tard. If you can get off a side style when you are 1 on 1 facing each other then you are abusing the game mechanics. not bug abuse, just being a keyboard nobjockey.

Why strafe when you can zerg like gustav xD :drink:

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
:twak: Gammah

Get a stardrop and abrogo stone and respec out of Whinelord and mastery of whining 5

Neo

Loyal Freddie
Gustav said:
U can use it aswell, or is it "noble" no to ? If u choose not to use it,
dont get pissed off at the guys/gals who do. U know its there, use it
or dont but dont bitch about it cuz its the same for every1.

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
I dont get pissed off when they try to strafe theres ways to counter it anyways...its just lame to try it.

Gamah

Banned
Gustav said:
:twak: Gammah

Get a stardrop and abrogo stone and respec out of Whinelord and mastery of whining 5

how is a stardrop gonna help me respec :z

Neo

Loyal Freddie
Gustav said:
I dont get pissed off when they try to strafe theres ways to counter it anyways...its just lame to try it.
Why wajn if there is ways to counter it then ? problem solved right ?

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
Neo said:
Why wajn if there is ways to counter it then ? problem solved right ?

I didnt start the post mate...I'm just saying that its a lame tactic and the reserve of the nobjockey player.

Goku

One of Freddy's beloved
Puppet said:
b) You add just after a fight with me on <60% HP possibly still bleeding/dotted etc out of endo. Fuck off then, happy to fight you in 30-40 seconds when Im back on full HP/end etc

ok then, for example you see a ns and infil fighting and the infil wins with 60% hp left, will you let the infil run of and stealth and there's no guarantee will get to fight him?

or would you just start popping arrows in him before he can stealth?

I personally dont mind getting attacked after a solo fight, it's annoying but understandable

p0x

Fledgling Freddie
crymore.jpg

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Goku said:
ok then, for example you see a ns and infil fighting and the infil wins with 60% hp left, will you let the infil run of and stealth and there's no guarantee will get to fight him?

or would you just start popping arrows in him before he can stealth?

I personally dont mind getting attacked after a solo fight, it's annoying but understandable

I've never seen Puppet hesitate to finish off an injured target, not that i don't myself but still :p

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:
I've never seen Puppet hesitate to finish off an injured target, not that i don't myself but still :p

Well you leave me alone, usually after u gave me a /wave :cheers:

Hiolo

One of Freddy's beloved
hehe think some one need to take a break from daoc a litle while. :fluffle:

Belisar

One of Freddy's beloved
Not got a stealther (well I only have a lowbie one) but am interested cos I am possibly being thick here but ...

So using a positional form of attack whilst in combat is wrong ?

Is that what this is about ? Why is moving to the side of a target to use a side style wrong ? And does this apply to tanks in grp combat as well ?

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
nangoi said:
Ok my turn to have a go ........
dont care if i get banned or kicked or whatever from these forums.
Id like to know why rr 6 -10 hib stealth classes cant win fights unless you fuking wankers strafe to get your side stun off
Pepples (complete tosser)......spinesprout....spine(less) in any form is the biggest wanker of the lot...........ffs your fuking rr 9 or some shit and im rr 4 you freaking tard.
nirv just killed me and he was geting pawned till he strafed and got the side stun .Then the feking tosser dances at me even tho the guards killed me .fuking sick of you wankers doing this in every fuking fight
And before anyone says walk back the little tossers just run off
Last but not least i read up after each and ever fight and yes sometimes they evade but when they losing they strafe every fuking time and ive lost more times when they havnt evaded and just strafed like the wankers they are.
For god sake have a spine and if ya lose ,lose with some dignity rather strafe like assholes...........if a rr 4 dont strafe in fights why the fuk should you .

Even tho you stealth zerging more than albs at the mo ...you wonder why we stealth zerg.... its because we cant win a fair one v one with you wankers .

Ever last one of you makes me :puke:

wont bother with the adding whine cause you do it as readily as you breath in and out :(

rooooofl, some1 hand him a lolly :D

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
nangoi said:
Pepples (complete tosser)

I haven't seen Peppels strafing... but I've seen others strafing like hell. So when you strafe that much that ice storm as backup lands it's the others fault? :touch:

Btw. I know something that is spineless... anonymous whining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom