Gasoline (ouch)

Stallker

Fledgling Freddie
my mincer in DF in epic and unbuffed, gasoline comes along and PA's for 800 dmg,

u hurt

P.S not a whine thread

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
Stallker said:
my mincer in DF in epic and unbuffed, gasoline comes along and PA's for 800 dmg,

u hurt

P.S not a whine thread

WERNT YOUR STALLKINGG?!?!!!=!?!?!!!?

Renwind

One of Freddy's beloved
800 aint that much tbh if ur unbuffed and in epic should be a whole lot more

Ghaladriel

Fledgling Freddie
Renwind said:
800 aint that much tbh if ur unbuffed and in epic should be a whole lot more

Ye a lot more .... around 3000 or 4000 and with a bit of luck 70467956756,78

Snakester

Fledgling Freddie
think gasoline is a critblade?

we fought earlier in df, was a nice little fight till i scrolled back and saw he took my 2100 hp away in 4 hit's :/ .. not even a pa was included.

i even landed my 1st df on him (used to be slash but now df has been nerfed gone thrust) and full leaper combo, think i got him to about 10% health then i fell over. after scroll back wasn't any poison/resist msg's so i think i forgot to repoison , silly mistake :)

Gasoline

Fledgling Freddie
Hi Shrouded :D
Nice "duel" we had there... after the bleeding and stuff had taken its toll I was on 5% health o_O Either way, it was awesome :D

And yes, I am a critblade (without a buff bot...if you don't believe me, ask anyone I try and ask for buffs at top of DF!) :flame:

(800 must have been one of my worst hits...my PA cap is 1064 now I hit 5L0...believe me on this much) :D

Gasoline

Fledgling Freddie
Unlucky for you, Shrouded...I was buffed on this occasion (else I can quite safely say you'd have owned me good and proper :p)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
one of the few mid stealthers that dare to venture past their entrance, havent managed to find you yet :( see plenty of your death spam though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom