Garry grows horn !!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
A Chinese grandmother has a five inch horn growing out of her forehead.

982715.jpg

The horn curves downward and looks like the stalk of a pumpkin, reports the Yangcheng Evening Post.

Granny Zhao, 95, of Zhanjiang city, Guangdong province, says it first appeared three years ago.

"At first, it was only a mole, but it gradually grew and became like a horn," she said.

Zhao says the horn causes her little trouble except to affect her vision slightly: "It causes me no discomfort, but blocks part of my view."

But her family are hoping that medical experts can explain the phenomenon.

EDIT: Don't know who "Garry" is - should be "Granny". DOH. Damn alcohol.

Ananova - Granny grows horn

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
No "she´s horny" replies so far? I`m dissapointed of FH OT tbh. :/

However, it looks pretty photoshopped to me. But if it´s real, then ... it´s weird.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
im thinking it could be a tumor like thing, but really dont know, havnt heard of people having strange bonegrowth like that?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Doubt its fake. Wonder what it tastes like if you lick it ?

kirennia

Part of the furniture
im thinking it could be a tumor like thing, but really dont know, havnt heard of people having strange bonegrowth like that?

There is one rare disease whereby a simple cut can cause all muscle surrounding it turn into bone; of course meaning that operations on the effected area are impossible.

Rep for whoever can find a link to it as I cba but it sure is harsh. Not that this has anything to do with a grannie getting a horn on her forehead but there you go. :p

Nate

FH is my second home
Rep for whoever can find a link to it as I cba but it sure is harsh. Not that this has anything to do with a grannie getting a horn on her forehead but there you go. :p

Got It for you here:
fs_pe9700_l.jpg

Cousin It to be precise! Hahah got you back for that zerg post the other day! :D

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
There is one rare disease whereby a simple cut can cause all muscle surrounding it turn into bone; of course meaning that operations on the effected area are impossible.

Fibrodysplasia_ossificans_progressiva

Rare 'stone man' gene that changes muscle into bone -News-World-US & Americas-TimesOnline

There is no known cure but on the documentary I saw about it they were talking about testing an extract from shark fins

Bahumat

FH is my second home
She's the love child of a wrinkly old woman and Pinocchio.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
ew man that would disturb me if it was on my nut tbh. even worse imagine that was your gran and when you saw her itd be like give granny a kiss then, er no ta love that thing might touch me!

i saw some wierd and wonderful shit when i worked in nusring homes tbh, i am really really not in to getting old all kinds of stuff happens to you :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom