Garbage Pail Kids

O

osy

I dont know about you, but when i think of GPK stickers, my childhood springs into mind, and how wonderful it was... well, not that wonderful, but you know...

let's see, who else is a fan ?

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Ha ha! I remember those! They were totally kewl...at the time. Does this mean I am old?

O

old.Tohtori

Joins the (someone shout it) OLD!! club. GBK is one of the fun things i collected in my youth...though not as much as TMNT stickers...

Not saying i'm 50 or anything but..damn..those stickers haven't been around for ages.

P

Pixie.Pebr

Ah, Garbage Pail Kids, Ninja Turtles.

There was also the Pannini(sp?) Booklets, where you bought stickers from football teams, cars, whatever and put in it, getting complete collection of one team / car brand on each page.
I remember sitting at friends places '86, swapping Mexico Football Worldcup stickers for our albums.

<sighs>

Those where the days...

J

Jonaldo

Remember playing Trumps? the card games where you compare different cars or things like that stats and win cards from each other?
And Bulldog getting banned from my Junior schools playground just cos too many kids broke bones :rolleyes:

F

Fafnir

I got them all somewhere, my sisters bf worked for the company selling them in sweden, so he had to give me them or i would not leave them alone.

X

Xtro

Originally posted by Omniscieous
Remember playing Trumps? the card games where you compare different cars or things like that stats and win cards from each other?

Aye Top Trumps they were called :) I still have a few packs in the attic, my fave was Superheroes, Silver Surfer had 10-10-10-10-10 IIRC :)

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Dr. Doom was pretty hardcore in the Supervillains pack. I can't remember who was the top dog though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom