Gank Group

L

leorin

I am currently workin durin prime time RvR when my guild has its grps. Very tired of runnin in random grps , ppls log after 1 death and dont know how to play. And also at this hour gettin ppls for grp is v hard.
I am there for lookin for 7 experienced RvR players which fits in to followin grp template, to make an RvR grp at set time for like 4-5 nights / week , mon-friday.
We wont make a separate guild just grp with eachother frequently.

Grp will be formed past 23.30 CET. Times/Days can be discussed pls list u r interest here and tell me char and spec.

Grp:

Cleric: rejuv/smite , rejuv/ench depends on if we got access to buffbots. BOF required.
Cleric: Read above

Sorcerer : mind specced : Sollers

Paladin : s/s specced

Minstrel : sos , speed 5

Merc : det / pf RA specced (Taken by me)

Merc : same

Merc/Theurg/Armsman : Rugggggggged

If any questions put em here pls since i never check my PM:s

L

leorin

lol fuck off n stay away from my post otherwise ppls wont read it cus they cba to scroll down ^^^^^^^^^^^^

S

sollers_natus

Well, I'll be the first then...

You can note me down I think... I'm usually online at that time and since I'm not part of a RvR guild, I'm having troubles getting decent groups.

Though.. I won't be adjusting my weekly schedule to it. So if I can't be online cause of social-related stuff.... then I won't.

Further... Sollers.. sorc... 44 mind 31 body... MoC... Purge... yada yada, you know who I am and what I'm capable of.

S

sollers_natus

oehh.. not freaky tests or something? :D

S

swords

show some support for the poor gimp...not his fault he works shitty hours :p

R

rugged

I need to get a new SC set done, cause my current one is kinda crappy, but after that i am game.

That is with Rugged, lvl 50 armsman ;)

V

Vireb

Originally posted by Belomar
Ooooh! Creative group setup! :m00:
enjoyed a group we run with justi once, was
mincer
mincer
cleric
cleric
pally
arms
reaver
merc

sos every fight bof every fight and sb in there occasionally too
no cc but not needed too much with sos and good assisting and towards the end of the evening we even replaced the merc with a 3rd cleric and we still killed numbers 2 to 1.
clerics were laughing at getting quad hit by savages for 0,1,1,0 damage across all four hits with sb bof and pally af running

S

samildanachh

its not the class its the players

ive beaten mid fotm grps before with just me a paladin arms and mincer.
kk once but hey :)

L

leorin

Ooooh! Creative group setup! :m00:

I really dont give a fuck about what u think of this grp setup. So gO post cows in someone elses post.

D

dimerian

I bet more signs up if you get Milkeh to come Sollers :(

L

leorin

Cant believe there is more interest alb/Excal random grps are the worst ever existed.

V

Vireb

Originally posted by leorin
I really dont give a fuck about what u think of this grp setup. So gO post cows in someone elses post.
maybe that is the attitude as to why no interest.
maybe they dont give a fuck to group with someone with such a bad attitude

B

Belomar

So much anger, so much hate -- and then you wonder why there is no interest? ;) Here, have another cow: :m00:

L

leorin

So much anger, so much hate -- and then you wonder why there is no interest? ;) Here, have another cow: :m00:

Doubt you wanted to join in 1st place so why be polite those ppls who paint cows in my post and make silly comments i could have lived w/O ?

P

Puppetmistress

Doubt you wanted to join in 1st place so why be polite those ppls who paint cows in my post and make silly comments i could have lived w/O ?

Puppet > Leo remember that o_O

Good luck with it Leo :)

A

Appollo

Leo has issues with his sexuality, makes him angry :(

I

iskander_dymas

Originally posted by Appollo
Leo has issues with his sexuality, makes him angry :(

hehe

Leo, if you are a sorc or a reaver short give me a tell .

P.S. since you seem to love cows :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom