Games with stealthers?

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
Its too bad that just prior to m quiting daoc i just started to enjoy stealth clases. i cba to reroll usa and im told warhamgay has no stealth class. So is there any other games on the horizons that will have stealth charecters?
any in developement perhaps? maybe warhamgay will introduce them later on although highly unlikely as it does not flow with the charecteristics of the game story blah...

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
try DDO (dungeons and dragons online and lord of the rings online)

some interesting stealth character types there, and they do kinda leave daoc ones for dust in some respects ;)

horlely

Fledgling Freddie
On the moment we play Dungeons&Dragons online whit CLA.
And the have a Rogue Class.
The class is fun to play.....the have Sneak attack and can find traps/secret doors...can open locked doors/chests....disable traps etc etc.

But its a pure quest game (like d&d pen&paper).
No RVR...but you dont need that in this game.
1The quest system is one of the best i seen.
And all the quest are insta.
2A players friendly look for group system.

@ the start the game was OK.....But how more i played this game how beter it is

you can play this game for 10 free days Codemasters : Dungeons & Dragons Online : Home.

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
yeh looked at those thanks for info. that tabula rasa graphicly looks good but theres no pics or info on stealth classes. I found one game due out next year called Aion kinda like final fantasy chars have wings and stealth clases :D so i dunno i may check out both after xmas.

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
try DDO (dungeons and dragons online and lord of the rings online)

some interesting stealth character types there, and they do kinda leave daoc ones for dust in some respects ;)

DONT try DDO! :E horriable game :twak:

liloe

It's my birthday today!
On the moment we play Dungeons&Dragons online whit CLA.
And the have a Rogue Class.
The class is fun to play.....the have Sneak attack and can find traps/secret doors...can open locked doors/chests....disable traps etc etc.

But its a pure quest game (like d&d pen&paper).
No RVR...but you dont need that in this game.
1The quest system is one of the best i seen.
And all the quest are insta.
2A players friendly look for group system.

@ the start the game was OK.....But how more i played this game how beter it is

you can play this game for 10 free days Codemasters : Dungeons & Dragons Online : Home.

Cool, what server do you play on, Keeper or Devourer? Cause I did the 10day free trial and I thought about giving the game a real try =) As old D&D player I pretty much liked it =)

horlely

Fledgling Freddie
We play on Keeper :drink: most of us are (ex) D&D players and we like it.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
We play on Keeper :drink: most of us are (ex) D&D players and we like it.

hmmm....you make me wanna go on playing there more and more...but 3x DAoC accounts +DDO would be expensive and atm I love to play my Infil =)

Are you CLA there aswell? Cause if I get to buy the program, I'd love to join up with you guys =)

D

danhyr30

Dave come US daoc... we can get you to 50 in a couple of days. we have SM grp. mid classic. ector server.

Dan

horlely

Fledgling Freddie
hmmm....you make me wanna go on playing there more and more...but 3x DAoC accounts +DDO would be expensive and atm I love to play my Infil =)

Are you CLA there aswell? Cause if I get to buy the program, I'd love to join up with you guys =)

Yes CLA is there :cheers: Shamealot , Gulard , Behmoth , Tetley , Tolja , Godwyn and some more.

You done the 10 free days there all rdy? :)

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Yes CLA is there :cheers: Shamealot , Gulard , Behmoth , Tetley , Tolja , Godwyn and some more.

You done the 10 free days there all rdy? :)

Yer I did =) So if I buy the game I could just reactivate one of my cool chars (Bard I think, I love bards)

horlely

Fledgling Freddie
You can send one of us :) most of us are there til the release of Warhammer :)

Qbic

Fledgling Freddie
Its too bad that just prior to m quiting daoc i just started to enjoy stealth clases. i cba to reroll usa and im told warhamgay has no stealth class. So is there any other games on the horizons that will have stealth charecters?
any in developement perhaps? maybe warhamgay will introduce them later on although highly unlikely as it does not flow with the charecteristics of the game story blah...

EQ2 has quite a few stealthclasses and a great community. Check out the free trial and you might be pleasantly surprised :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom