Games violence study

Yaka

Part of the furniture
with what seems like and ever increas of teenage gun and knife related crime games are being singled out as the reason, the "daily mail fuckwit breigade" are singleing out games like manhunt (cert 18 yet 9/10 parents who purchased the game prolly got thier kids it) the old favourite doom is always bandied about as well.

the Beeb has the full low down with some views from peeps from the games industry ere

my view on the whole teen violence thing, is that its bad, its awful but rather the blame various media i.e muzic,movies/tv or games the finger and should be pointed to the parents who spawn out and not properly keep an eye on these fuckwiwits or bring up properly

Biznitch

Banned
Lol games dont make people violent.. it only makes a really small proportion of naturally psycho children to get ideas and even then its just an excuse of why they did it.....its bloody stupid -.-people are violent due to how there family act.. past experiences ( revenge etc) and the friends they hang with.. or just genetic

and even then its just an excuse of why they did it..

Our government is doing fuck all to prevent teenagers doing crime either... its raised the learning to drive age.. and the drinking/going into pubs age..

i mean cmon? what u want more teenagers on the streets being bored out of there faces?

idiots

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Blame the parents. I have had parents bring back 18 rated games like GTA and say it is too violent for their kids / has swearing. Now these are the same parents that bought it for their kids in the first place, stupid much? We do not need less violent computer games, we need a competency test to be a parent.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
I read a funny in Nemi the other day. :p

nemi_1982_600x194.gif

It is true though, woould kids stillgo out and attack people even if games were banned?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom