Games postponed

O

old.HighBoy

I thought that everyone was joking tonight, when they said that the games was postponed.....
Well they where not.... but hey shit happens.....
There is always a bright side, and that is : WE HAVE MORE TIME TO PRACTICE....

Cya all next week !:D

B

bigbb

Something nobody wanted :/ Poor Chippy had quite an entrance to the league tonight, iRC netsplits, server routing problems and getting to grips with things.

B

bigfoot

I apologise for the problems, a router had to be rebooted and reconfigured so that the entire network wouldn't come crashing down (and stay down). This lead to some rebooting of the less core routers and the disconnecting of pretty all the non-uk users and some domestic ones too, the irc splits were a result of this.

Things should be back to normal for Monday night.

A

Anduin

So just to verify (cause there is nout on the main page)
Mondays games are going ahead as planned where as as of now all sundays well be essentially delayed one week??

B

bigbb

That's Chip's decision, he'll update the webby soon. But, I suspect the games will go ahead tonight. Sunday matches may have an extra week, or perhaps have week 2 and 3 played next week, starting earlier or such like. Those were some of the thoughts bounding around.

O

old.Gazkilla

Just to confirm(cause our game went ahead lastnight) that our result ([DE] 4 UC_UK 0) does stand;) with very many thanks and thankyou's:p

O

old.nick481

Thanks for publicising our defeat. I've only just stopped moping and then came across this post, and now I'm moping again. boohoo, sob, sob.

Until we meet again.

Slim[UC_UK]

M

McBastard

Originally posted by bigbb
That's Chip's decision, he'll update the webby soon. But, I suspect the games will go ahead tonight. Sunday matches may have an extra week, or perhaps have week 2 and 3 played next week, starting earlier or such like. Those were some of the thoughts bounding around.

Not to sound like a complete nagging ingrate, but it would be nice to see that update soon.

Kindly send my nag onto Chip. ;)

B

bigbb

There is an update in the channel topic, from what i've seen. But, i'll ask him to write an update.

O

old.emiliano

HEllo..
I'm emiliano of oO (div2b).
Sunday we have played without problems against b: . The admin was NigNog.
Is the match valid?
If so have we a free week waiting week3?

thnks :)

M

McBastard

Oh, I see. I usually only go onto #bwrtcwl when match time is approaching.

The topic states that all of the matches (sunday + monday) have been postponed by a week exactly. I suppose that means that some people will have to replay a match... (?)

B

brizzle

results stand

We were told any matches finished the result would stand.
And it does say that in the iRC channel message when you join.

So I'm assuming a free week for clans that finished their games.

That's how I understand it anyhow,

ks^Brizzle

N

nocte

yep... any clan that played on sunday their results will stay, and they will have a free week this weekend.

B

bigbb

^ What that man said.

All matche that were played, stand. Chip is emailing all such clans, so i've been told.

M

McBastard

Well, there you are. Now it's official that I can't read.

:p

W

wildthang

Errr.. does this mean we play erdm again and effectively have no match?

B

bigbb

As I understand it there are no matches for clans who successfully completed their Week2 match, this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom