Games coming in 2014

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Listing the ones that caught me eye, even if you don't like or agree with them :p will add more games/trailers shortly.

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - January 9th

Thief - February 28th

Dark Souls II - March 14th

Titanfall - March 14th

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Wildstar - Q2

Watch Dogs - Q2

Mad Max - TBA

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - TBA

The Evil Within - TBA

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade - TBA

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - March 25th

Elder Scrolls Online - April 4th

Dying Light - TBA

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
GTA V. :(

(maybe mid-February though, apparently)

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
DayZ - The Beta.

Then around 2015

DayZ - The Neither Beta or Alpha

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
Alien: Isolation

A Survival Horror game based of the first Alien film. No guns just a short range tracking meter. Reminds me of Amnesia: The Dark Descent in a alien setting.

Last edited:

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Star Citizen + Elite: Dangerous too hopefully.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Transistor
Dark Souls 2
Hotline Miami 2.

Maybe l4d3/hl3? :p

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I was looking forward to Lightning Returns despite newer FF games being not so good... when I heard you have an ingame timer though (14 ingame days I think it is before it ends?) I was just like /really?

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
I was looking forward to Lightning Returns despite newer FF games being not so good... when I heard you have an ingame timer though (14 ingame days I think it is before it ends?) I was just like /really?

There is new game+ so you keep the equipment from the previous game.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
There is new game+ so you keep the equipment from the previous game.

Aye but still, if you want to do all the side stuff the first time around having an internal timer that dictates how far along the game is.. is kind of wank, still not sure i understand it entirely - I do know you can freeze time also, just not sure how long for.

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
You can't do everything in one play through they designed the game so you have to replay it, hence the new game+ and unlocked hard difficulty mode. Also certain quests and areas only unlock at certain times in the game.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
You can't do everything in one play through they designed the game so you have to replay it, hence the new game+ and unlocked hard difficulty mode. Also certain quests and areas only unlock at certain times in the game.

ah k, thats not so bad then.

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
I had no idea Gal Civ 3 was even in the offing. Been wanting a new sci fi 4X for ages but nothing that has appeared in the last year or so has really grabbed me.

I'm still playing Galactic Civilizations 2 Ultimate Edition with the mod Autumn Twilight. I don't know what he's tweaked with the AI but it's a lot harder than stock and more fun.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I'm still playing Galactic Civilizations 2 Ultimate Edition with the mod Autumn Twilight. I don't know what he's tweaked with the AI but it's a lot harder than stock and more fun.

Got it but not played it. Didn't look too accessible and I'm trying to avoid another CIV-V like life-sapping experience.

Is it "great", or "very good"? ;)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Hoping for saints row V to be honest, but i'll be really disappointed as i duobt it'll hit the shelves before 2015. Although voice acting has begun already, which is late stage development, but at the same time could be a SR4 dlc.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
wow, its like Space Marine all over again :/

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Will have to see, i'm hopeful that i can get into the 40k lore this time around and i do need a scifi mmo in my library :p

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
No mobs but the graphics look a bit shit. Hec, Space Hulk looks better :D

Can't tell what it may play like. As prototype I guess nothing is as it will be, its just proof of concept, yeh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom