GAMEmasters

T

The-Don

Hi, this thread is basically to explain and introduce you to the team of SOF2 GAMEmasters.

The GAMEmaster's role is to ensure that they are on hand to offer our users help and advice when problems with the service or game occur. You can find a GAMEmaster in IRC - #game.sof2 or you can leave a message on the forums.

Now, its time to introduce the GAMEmasters....

T

The-Don

I am the community liasion for SOF2, this basically means my role is to try and ensure that we offer exactly what SOF2'er expect when they come to play on the servers.

I am always looking for suggestions to improve our current service where SOF2 is concerned. Please get in touch if you have any suggestions to make.

You can contact me in the following ways....

IRC - #game.sof2
nickname = The-Don

or leave a message on the forums....

now i'll shut up and let the admins introduce themselves... :)

N

NightH@wk|

Hello i am a new SoF2 GAMEmaster i have been playing SoF2 since it release I will do my best to help as much as i can. I am on #gamers.sof2 every day but not about at night much as i work permanent Nights :(

p.s My Playing name is FatGit :)

T

TheBlueCat

hello im also a gamemaster (admin)

can be contacted in same way as the don
enjoy your stay and if you see me on the servers take it easy on me as im crap at shooting stuff :)

C

CAC

hi all,
i too am a new GAMEmaster(Admin) my name in Mirc is JBP|

you may also find me in the servers playing with the name Erebus(in red)

allthough im new to SoF2 i have been a league admin for JK2 for the past 6 months or so.

i will try my best to help anyone who needs my help (and if i cant help ill find someone who can) at all times

hope to see you all in the servers soon :clap:

S

silverthorn

Quick question for you guys. Big SOF2 player myself online just through the game, although am gonna get the Game.net subscription.

Is there any kind of etiquette, etc... for going onto the Clan servers at present as the public servers are still empty (until more people subscribe)

No too sure about going into a non-passworded clan server in case I get loads of abuse for being a n00b :eek:

Any advice on that?

C

CAC

hmmm well my advice is allways say hello when you enter a server and try to be polite as possible at all times.

if that fails then try another server :rolleyes:

S

silverthorn

Cheers CAC, I think if there is to be a big take up of online players then this is the kind of place we need.
:)

C

CAC

ofcourse there is another option...

keep visiting this forum or join the irc channel to keep updated on any community games being organised,im pretty sure those games will be "abuse free"

oh yeah and ofcourse tell your m8s to come along too :clap:

S

silverthorn

LoL - if my mates had Broadband I would but they're still waaaay behind in the land of 56k Modems :(

T

TedTheDog

My god, looks like its time to reinstall sof2

S

sof2ignition

Sorry to break this to all the members, but yes I'm back as an admin :)

I was the original SoF2 Community Liaison, had a little break and now The Don has been good enough to take me back on as an admin.

I will do everything that I can to make the game better for you, our customers, and hopefully a lot of fun can be had by all. SoF2 is unique in that the game is constantly evolving, enjoys a strong base of support by talented map makers and mod producers, and still the game looks and sounds the part - gives a feel unique to it, that nothing else comes close to in my not so humble opinion. I think it's a game still unmatched by anything that's out there.

I look forward to serving you again as an admin. See you out there!

N

NightH@wk|

WB iggy m8 good to have you back on board (i think :p )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom