GameCube

What's the best handheld console?

• Nintendo DS

Votes: 22 15.7%
  • Sony PSP

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • I'm waiting for Sega to release something!!!

Votes: 21 15.0%
  • None of the above / I hate change, i'm keeping tetris on my gameboy!

Votes: 46 32.9%

• Total voters
S

Skyler

Well I aint getting one but still voted purple, tho I would love a bright yellow one. Or even moreso, the Panasonic GC :)

T

Trem

I'm definately getting one, the only next-gen console i shall bother with, Metroid and Zelda will make me a happy man, been playing the X-Box at work since Wednesday and i aint impressed at all, i know its early days yet and i'm more impressed than i ever was with the psx2, but Nintendo make the games i wanna play!

O

Ono

I voted Black, but the Purple one is starting to look nice.

Then again, Black is cooler, no wait, purple is prettier, oooh, but Black looks like Kit from Knight Rider when the power light is on. Hold on..........

S

Skyler

Yeah it is expensive and I dont think its coming out here officially, but if it did I'd try and get it :)

H

Hashmonster

gotta be black, especially with that screen add on thingy - looks mustard

O

old.Kez

You forget the funky Orange.

I'll get a Q though, thx. I want DVD playback :/

N

nath

afaik the Q isnt even coming out in the states, let alone uk

://

N

Nibbler

Lik Sang have a jpn/usa modded region 1-6 Pal + NTSC Q Gamecube, and when GC is released in the UK, they'll probably mod it to play uk games too :clap:

O

old.Kez

Originally posted by Nath
afaik the Q isnt even coming out in the states, let alone uk

://
I know. But DVD playback is worth the extra.

B

bodhi

I'm buying the black one with the little blue LED on it.

err...........

:)

W

Wij

Originally posted by Kez
I know. But DVD playback is worth the extra.

Since my PS2 plays DVDs and my XBox (next week) will I think I'll go for the cheapo GC option :)

S

Sar

Purple. Sick of black consoles, been playing on em ever since the bloody nes/master system days...

S

Skyler

Well I've always found that I wanted a console the opposite colour to what I had....

I always wanted a white Mega Drive, a black SNES, a white Saturn, a black PSX, a white PS2, a black DC, a white XBox.... etc.

S

Sar

Originally posted by whipped
The NES was grey though?

I think the jap and US ones were grey. IIRC the Pal version was black.

M

MYstIC G

Originally posted by Skyler
Well I've always found that I wanted a console the opposite colour to what I had....

I always wanted a white Mega Drive, a black SNES, a white Saturn, a black PSX, a white PS2, a black DC, a white XBox.... etc.
White MD would have sucked, you can get a white PS2 if you get one of the special edition ones but it looks shit, Saturn was a black DC ffs ;), X-Box can just crawl into a hole & die...... btw I'm still wondering why nobody drawn any "wow same colour scheme as the borg" conclusions yet ;)

M

monster.

hmm I've changed my mind, add one to "purple" and take one off "not getting one" :D

W

wolfeeh

sod the Q

have you seen that new panasonic dvd hi-fi that's about £500... mirror finish, 5.1 black satellites/woofer.... the daddy

oh yeh. and as my sis isn't talking to me now (and thus not gonna benefit from her game staff discount) add one to the not getting one column :/

Users who are viewing this thread