Gamecube Zelda

Hashmonster

Fledgling Freddie
Any others in my boat and havent yet purchased a Wii purely based on first trying to eeek the life out of the cube?

Have to say i'm mighty impressed with the GC version - brings back lots of memories of the previous best zelda.. namely Ocarina of time. Did like wind waker tho..

I hope to soon do a back to back comparison with a Wii version of twilight princess as my sis is getting it soon - but i think i'd miss a traditional control pad play zelda.. especially for Z targetting..

Any gamecubers out there?

*echo*

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
actually the wii remote and nunchuck work very well for zelda, I don't see any point trying to eek anything out of the cube, all your cube controllers and games work on the wii.

Whipped

Part of the furniture
I'm quite surprised by the amount of people that are still unaware that all their Gamecube games and accessories will work on the Wii.

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
I like the idea of Zelda TP world on the GC is a complete mirror of the Wii version, which is quite cool.

Hashmonster

Fledgling Freddie
yeah i know the games/pads work on the wii.. but theres no point in purchasing a whole new machine to play a identical game.

From reviews i've read tho it seems that the boomerang on the wii version is great - and makes u never want to go back to the old aim and click way on the cube. Interesting!

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
You still gotta Z target :) only its more fun now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom