game tonight

O

old.charliealpha

I'm thinking of getting a DS game going tonight, anyone up for it? I heard you can save the game quests as you go along in MP

T

TedTheDog

yes but..

Theres a whopper of a bug in multiplayer, and you'll almost certainly find the game grinding slower and slower after about 45mins. You'll get numerous pauses and out-of-synch messages and finally the game will die.
I've never completed a quest in multiplayer with more than 1 player (you can play multilplayer on your own if you want) as the game has ALWAYS crashed before we've completed a quest.
This bug seems to everyone.

A lot of people berate the fact that you cant save multiplayer games as such, you can only save your playerstate. If the above bug didnt exist, you could save the multiplayer game as the main quest is to collect the 8 Townstones, and then bring them together. As these stones are stored in your inventory, you can effectively save the game.
My multiplayer character now has 3 of these stones saved in its inventory (yes, I'm playing on my own in MP)

Once they patch this bug, the MP possibilities are endless. Frankly I'm working towards the secret chicken level in multiplayer. I want that Chicken Gun!

W

Wij

You speak no sense Ted. Enlighten me. Is it like the cow level on Diablo ?

O

old.Ozird Rinfut

Me and my m8 played for 4 hours last sunday on my puter, didnt notice slowdowns at all. We r both from norway, but use different isp's.

But when another m8 from UK joined, we got out-of-sync msg's all the time. That could be the "london opentransit lagmonster" coz I heard that the ping to daoc were horrible (up to 10 sec lag) at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom