GAME preorder

Panzer

Fledgling Freddie
I had previously pre-ordered this from game when they started advertising the headstart. However, when i was looking this morning, any sign of a headstart has been removed from the game website.

Does anyone know why this is ?

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Because it was limited, and theyve all been sold.

Presumably.

Panzer

Fledgling Freddie
yeah thats what i thought - fingers crossed for an email soon ! ;)

fumanstu

Fledgling Freddie
I noticed the same and I've e-mailed them to ask what the situation is. That was 24 hours ago and no reply yet. Wonder if they're using the same e-mail server as GOA? ;)

Chey

Fledgling Freddie
waiting here for email with codes too, wish they would give estimated eta when they confirm ya order

but then poor things prob have no idea when they will get given them

Chey

Fledgling Freddie
im gonna be so pissed if thats true, got 4 copies on order from them

edit: just got off of the phone to Game customer services and the lass there went and checked with the management and all game pre order customers that ordered in time (ie before they ran out of the limited stocks) will be recieving their email either today or tomorrow with their early access codes.

so fingers crossed

Yeke

Fledgling Freddie
im gonna be so pissed if thats true, got 4 copies on order from them

edit: just got off of the phone to Game customer services and the lass there went and checked with the management and all game pre order customers that ordered in time (ie before they ran out of the limited stocks) will be recieving their email either today or tomorrow with their early access codes.

so fingers crossed

I'm guessing then that since game swe is an official partner the only way they can do this is if they have redistributed them in limited supply from there internally to the uk since according to GOA game uk do not have any early access codes.

Guess I'll hold off on canceling until the next few days then and see what happens.

Starman

Part of the furniture
I spoke to Game this afternoon and they stated any orders placed before Wed WILL receive their keys.

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
got today email from cdon.
there was 2 codes, 1 for gift and one for headstart.

Starman

Part of the furniture
Just received my code from Game as well.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for pre-ordering Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning from Game.co.uk

In order to gain early access to Warhammer Online you need to download the game client. Please follow this link: Warhammer Online : Age of Reckoning

Here are the codes you need to access the Live Game Head Start and Bonus In-Game Items

Vagnrhall

Fledgling Freddie
Got one set of codes (HS and items) but ordered two warhammer copies from CDON
Guess my brother won't be playing headstart :(

Panzer

Fledgling Freddie
Received an email from Game tonight at 6pm with preorder codes.

Woohoo!

Cant wait :cheers:

macshlong

Fledgling Freddie
I too was worried about this and when i saw your email, i was thankful i was not the only one. I too have just recieved my email looking forward to Monday now yay!!!!!

Kuldiin

Fledgling Freddie
Received an email from Game tonight at 6pm with preorder codes.

Woohoo!

Cant wait :cheers:

Bollocks.

I cancelled mine as I thought GAME had been misunderstood about having SE early access.

Nice one GAME

Memph1s

Fledgling Freddie
I gotten my headstart key aswell =) yet I wonder when we will be able to activate it... on the release day as with the beta ? so we can have alot of downtime again.......

Yeke

Fledgling Freddie
Just got mine also, which was tbh a bit of a surprise but a welcome one :D

Chey

Fledgling Freddie
:clap::clap::clap:

Dear Customer,

Thank you for pre-ordering Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning from Game.co.uk
In order to gain early access to Warhammer Online you need to download the game client. Please follow this link: Warhammer Online : Age of Reckoning

Here are the codes you need to access the Live Game Head Start and Bonus In-Game Items:
HEAD START: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
BONUS ITEMS: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
GAME EXCLUSIVE ITEM xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Live Game Head Start begins at 12:00PM GMT on September 15th. Simply enter the code at the Warhammer Online website here: Warhammer Online : Age of Reckoning

Thanks again for preordering from Game.co.uk

The TeamGame.co.uk

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I only placed my order yesterday, and got my codes today :)

Borek

Regular Freddie
Fear not guys, i ordered from game just a few hours ago and i just got my codes through, so all this talk of before wednesday etc appears to be untrue. of course maybe i got lucky, but i doubt it, lol.

GAME: Your Warhammer Preorder Code!‏ From: update@team.game.co.uk (update@team.game.co.uk)
i_yellowshield.gif
You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as unsafe Sent: 12 September 2008 17:43:24 To: xxx@xxx.co.uk (xxx@xxx.co.uk)

caswallawn

Fledgling Freddie
yep orderd mine a while back and just got the codes tonight. so lets just hope they open up registration for the codes so the head start doesnt just turn into a headstart at trying to enter the codes. also hope they will let us enter all 3 codes in one go instead of having to go through 3 times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom