Madonion Slicer

System Requirements :
Minimum
Windows 98/ME/XP
Pentium/AMD 1.4 GHz
256MB RAM
32MB Video Card
DirectX 8.1

That part about having a 1.4Ghz PC is bullshit, so ignore that.

D

Damon_D

Do they ship to the rest of europe, like Denmark ???

Bahh found it , cant use that for shidnitz :eek7:

Orders are currently restricted to the U.K. and Ireland.

O

old.Vae

What do people reckon are the real minimum specs to run SI. I have one comp that'll run SI fine but use a laptop P3 500 128Mb ram 8Mb Gfx card for a 2nd acc at the mo. I severely doubt that it'll run SI but I have an AMD K6-3 450 392MB Ram 32Mb Matrox G400 which I could network instead. Anyone reckon either will run SI?

O

old.moriath

Originally posted by old.Vae
What do people reckon are the real minimum specs to run SI. I have one comp that'll run SI fine but use a laptop P3 500 128Mb ram 8Mb Gfx card for a 2nd acc at the mo. I severely doubt that it'll run SI but I have an AMD K6-3 450 392MB Ram 32Mb Matrox G400 which I could network instead. Anyone reckon either will run SI?

I think both are going to be really lacking in the processor department and gfx card too.

you will probably get away with it running a buff bot parked at pk but i think it will be real laggy

M

Madonion Slicer

One of my 4 pc's is a PIII 650 with 256pc100 ram and a GF2 MX, this can run DAOC but can not hold up in RVR, where my other pc's are fine

My guess would be

800mhz Duron/PIII
256 PC100 or DDR
GF2 Ultra/ GF3 Ti200 or any of the GF4 range MX upwards.

Again i am sure the minimum spec is fine for PVE, but RVR after few hours will probably become choppy as hell and relic raids forget it.

If they have fixed all the poxy memory code and rvr is ment to be better then who knows.

T

Teh Fonz!!1

So if SI comes out on Friday, I don't get it till monday?

O

old.neenee

went in Game today, they didnt even know what daoc SI is.

the plot thickens =oP

M

Madonion Slicer

Sounds like Game are in the same dark hole as the rest of the 90% of gamers in the UK.

Way to go with the marketing Mythic/GOA :clap:

L

lairiodd

Does anyone know any french/german sites doing the same :) ... Also, will game be allowed dispatch them before the release date ? Might be worth waiting for the Goa pre-order page to go active.

O

old.mattshanes

Originally posted by Teh Fonz!!1
So if SI comes out on Friday, I don't get it till monday?

You get it same day or before from gameplay,always been that way for me anyway:)

W

wolfspirit

TY very much for that 2 copies ordered. Comp rdy

N

Nishar Sunee

Hehe, looked throught the releases and promotions material that all Game stores receive just before they change their promotions over (was sent to them last monday) and not a disky bird about SI, maybe mythic/goa should think about using someone other than game to sell their products :-p

O

old.tRoG

It seems the only way we can advertise daoc is to do it ourselves.

So, people of daoc, I call upon you!

Send in as many requests as you can for different magazines and websites to do a feature on daoc si.

Do it for DAOC.

S

Sharma

well, ive convinced one of my IRL mate to play it and im close to convincing another, does that count?

E

Esoteric

I think gameplay are cheaper with 12.99 havent checked it myslef tho.

O

oblivion_6

lol just cancelled the game order and got the gameplay one instead :p

I

inqy

oooh nice. perhaps not good idea to link from Game's forums though hehe :D

L

-Lonewolf-

To Kieron the message u sent goes to all the mods

Thanks for that ;)

T

tripitaka

Originally posted by old.Blood|Prydwen
what are reward points?

Game Reward Points work in the same way as Tesco Club card , or the like.

You get a reward card for £2.00, every purchase u make, you get reward points on your card (as long as you give them the card to scan on each purchase).

Then every 6 months they send u vouchers for anything up to 50.00 (sheesh thats a lot of games purchased) to redeem at any game store in the UK. Most of the time , if you buy games on a regular basis, you'll get a £10.00 voucher per 6 months.

its not like HMV vouchers where you have to spend b4 u save. The vouchers can be redeemed for anything in the store. So you could buy a console game, PC game accessory or anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom